②⑨

SNAPCHAT

🔴 𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝟵𝟳 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆

"What? When did we take that photo?" Yoongi asked, turning around to give Jungkook a confused stare

"A few weeks ago, remember? When your hair was still grayish." the brunette murmured absentmindedly, looking at the ceiling.

He was so done with all this bullshit. Especially with what Taehyung had been doing. He told him he got 'carried away' but why did the older look like as if he wanted to eat him? But the worst thing is, he couldn't tell Yoongi about this. The mint-haired boy would definitely say something like 'Don't interact with Taehyung so much or you'll regret it'.

Well, he's not that wrong.

The hickey Taehyung gave him yesterday was already difficult enough to cover up and when Yoongi announced that he'd be coming over, Jungkook panicked slightly (a lot), trying to blend it with some make-up he stole from his mom. Well, it didn't work at all because the mark was already dark as hell and not even make-up was able to help. That's why Jungkook wore a turtleneck today.

"Hey Kook, wanna go for a walk? It feels like it's been ages since we went to the park together." Yoongi suggested while getting up.

"Sure, I don't mind."

"I swear it's all because of that fucking biology project." Yoongi scoffed.

"Like Hoseok, Jimin and I practically work every day and night but there's still so much more to include!" the older groaned, making Jungkook chuckle.

"It's because you're lazy, Yoongz. That's why you think it'll never come to an end."

Chuckling, Jungkook caught a flying pillow and threw it back at Yoongi, which hit his head and caused the smaller male to fall on his ass.

"Holy fuck. I know you got muscles, no need to show them." Yoongi sneered and got up.

"Alright, whatever you say, boss." Jungkook teased and together they left the house.

They walked around for half an hour before they entered the park.

"Yoongz, stopwatch?"

Jungkook's sudden request didn't surprise Yoongi at all and the older pulled his phone out, while the brunette started stretching his legs and arms.

"Goal?"

"45 seconds."

"Kook, if you manage to run a whole lap around the park in 45 seconds, I'll buy you as many lamb skewers as you want."

"Consider this lost." Jungkook grinned.

"Say whenever, Yoongz."

"Ready, set... Go!"

And with that, Jungkook began to sprint around the park, thighs flexing more and more the faster he ran. Some girls stopped to look at him in awe, while others were extremely confused why a boy with such extraordinary speed sprinted through the park. Soon, he reached Yoongi again.

"Respect, Kook, 44.18 seconds."

"Yes!" the Maknae cheered, being more happy about getting food from his hyung than accomplishing his goal.

"So when do you—"

"Hey guys!"

They got interrupted by a cheerful voice and turned around, seeing Hoseok and Jimin run towards them.

"That was amazing Jungkook! I had no idea you could run this fast!" Hoseok showed the youngest a bright smile which Jungkook shyly returned.

"Yeah! Are you related to Usain Bolt?" Jimin chuckled and the others let out a breathy laughter.

"Why are you here though?" Jungkook asked, looking at them questioningly.

"Well, we were supposed to meet up at Yoongi's for the project, but we kinda forgot where we had to go. So we looked for him on the Snapchat Map and saw that he was here. Before coming over, we called him in case he was doing something important. But Yoongi said it was okay and now we're here, watching you sprint like a pro."

Jungkook giggled shyly, playing with the hem of his shirt. He really liked Jimin and Hoseok. After all they were nice to him and didn't treat him like certain others did.

"So? Wanna do a competition?" Hoseok suddenly suggested.

"Yes please!" Jungkook clapped his hands cutely, making Jimin burst out in uwus.

"You're so cute, you know~" he cooed while squishing the Maknaes' cheeks.

"Okay okay, stop babying him." Yoongi groaned, pulling Jimin away from a flustered Jungkook.

"Only if two compete against him." the pink-haired boy proclaimed, crossing his arms with a smirk.

"I'm in!" Hoseok announced, making Yoongi sigh.

"Guess there's no way outta this one, right?"

As soon as the mint-haired boy saw the other three males giggle, he knew that he was fucked up.

•••