⑨⑤

After they showed Minji the songs, Taehyung already was so done with the girl that he was close to standing up and just leave. Jungkook was clinging to her all the time and the blonde was getting more and more jealous by each minute.

"The songs are really great, guys. Good work!"

While the others smiled and thanked her, Taehyung crossed his arms and huffed in annoyance. Why did Jungkook have to call her? They could've come up with choreos themselves and Jungkook would only be his if Minji wasn't here. Right... his Jungkook...

"Alright, then I guess we could meet up again in a few days and then have a sleepover? I'm sure Minmin will be done with one of the choreos by then, hm?" Jungkook smiled and intertwined their hands.

That's it. Something inside Taehyung snapped and he jumped up, leaving the practice room without saying another word. Confused, everyone watched the door being slammed shut.

"Tae!" Namjoon stood up hurriedly and followed him, catching up to him on the stairs which was weird because Taehyung never took the stairs, only when was angry.

"Hey, stop!" he grabbed the blonde's arm to turn him around.

"What?!" Taehyung hissed as he glared at his brother.

Namjoon's eyes narrowed and he stepped infront of the younger, making Taehyung remember that he was taller and older than him. Understanding that Namjoon was annoyed aswell, Taehyung gulped and his gaze fell to his shoes.

"Look at me when I speak with you, Kim Taehyung." he demanded and the blonde immediately raised his head to meet the other's eyes.

"You stop with that rude behaviour right now! Minji hasn't done anything to upset you, she's even helping us and this is the kind of thanks she gets from you?! I can sense that you're jealous but remember this: Jungkook can love whoever he wants, Taehyung. And if you finally realised how you feel towards him, I think it's more than appropriate that you're gonna respect his decisions, especially because you were the one who fucked everything up in the first place."

After Namjoon's scolding, Taehyung felt his eyes become teary. His brother was right, so damn right. It's true, he couldn't force Jungkook love him instead of Minji... If she was the one Jungkook wanted to be with, he had to respect his decisions after all the pain Taehyung caused him.

"You're right, I'm sorry, Joonie-hyung..." he whispered and Namjoon sighed.

"Good, let's get back now."

After they returned to the practice room, Taehyung couldn't bring himself to look at Minji or Jungkook anymore, it would just make his jealousy worse. He also didn't know how much more his heart could take.

A few days later, the six boys individually made their way to the Jeons. Taehyung hated the thought of Minji being in Jungkook's house but he couldn't change anything about it. The Kim Brothers got out of their limousine and were instantly met with loud music coming from the Jeon house.

"Yo, you guys finally arrived, too?" Hoseok smiled weakly, sitting next to Jimin on the stairs infront of the door.

"The music is too loud for Jungkookie to hear the doorbell." the pink-haired male sighed.

"Have you tried calling him?" Seokjin asked but much to their dismay, the two nodded.

"Then I guess we have to wait for Minji and Yoongi, maybe they know if there are any spare keys laying around." Namjoon uttered.

"Yep, they're here."

"Yoongi!" they exclaimed, no one had noticed the mint-haired boy who just popped up out of nowhere with a key in his hand.