①⓪⑤

The seven boys now had a break for half an hour, the stage used by others in the meantime. While they just sat there and quietly talked about stuff they wanted to improve before their next performance, Taehyung blankly stared into nothing.

The last 15 minutes may have distracted him but a single glance into Jungkook's direction reminded the blonde that the time was running out and he couldn't find a way to confess without disappointing his hyung. Taehyung sighed and got up, excusing himself to go to the school's bathroom, not noticing how Jungkook's eyes followed him until he was out of the door.

Nervousness was eating the Maknae up from inside, Taehyung's words had him restless. What did want to tell him? What was so important that Taehyung was ready to lunge forwards and kill Seokjin for interrupting them?

What could be so important that Taehyung's eyes lost their beautiful sparkle whenever he tried to talk to Jungkook? Deciding to finally confront the blonde, the Maknae got up and lied about going outside to catch some fresh air.

As soon as he left the room, he instantly walked to the bathroom instead of the exit. After he quietly pushed the door open, his eyes roamed the room until they spotted the blonde.

Taehyung hadn't noticed him yet so he entered the room, careful to not make a noise as he closed the door before approaching the blonde who hovered over the sink, head lowered and single drops of water dripping down his chin.

Meanwhile, still unnoticed Jungkook gave him a curious stare when Taehyung sighed and dried his face before lifting his head back up to look into the mirror. Instead of his own reflection, the Maknae's face right behind him came in sight and the blonde jolted heavily, turning around in shock as he tried to calm his erratic heartbeat.

"W-what are you doing here?" Taehyung squeaked, aware of the fact that Jungkook was almost cornering him against the sink.

"Well, you were about to tell me something twice but we got interrupted two times so I followed you here." Jungkook answered honestly.

"O-oh, right." Taehyung gnawed at his bottom lip as his gaze dropped down to the floor, nervousness taking control of his body. His palms started to sweat and his eyes darted around nervously while trying to calm himself down but as expected it didn't work the slightest bit.

"Hey hey, calm down, hyung." Jungkook's soft voice pulled him back to reality and his eyes went wide when he realised the younger was actually cornering him, trapping his against the sink.

His head snapped up to meet Jungkook's stare, eyes widening even more if possible as he stopped breathing. The Maknae was close, too close. But Taehyung didn't dare to look away, his mind telling him over and over that this was the last time he'd be able to admire Jungkook's ethereal beauty from this close.

Before he would pass out, Taehyung inhaled shakily, breath hitching under the younger's intense stare. He gulped down a lump when the other's eyes examined his face, eventually settling on his lips and the blonde couldn't help but blush upon his action. Jungkook let out an airy chuckle and Taehyung thought he was going crazy when the other dragged his thumb across his bottom lip while biting his own.

"Tell me, hyung. What do you want to talk about with me?" he whispered, breath fanning over Taehyung's lips who suddenly remembered the purpose of Jungkook's little visit.

He gulped and looked down to see their bodies almost pressed together. Taehyung already missed the feeling of Jungkook's body being pushed up against his own, the warmth, the gentle touches, Jungkook's whole being.

But he knew that it'd come to an end in this very moment. Taehyung knew he had to do it, for his sake and for Jungkook's. So, the older took a deep breath before meeting the other's awaiting eyes, giving him the strongest look he could manage at the moment. Jungkook himself felt his heartbeat quicken as Taehyung opened his mouth, ready to speak.