⑨③

"Wait wait wait— so you're telling me that you gave him a blowjob? In public!?"

"Calm down, it was a secluded hallway and no one saw us anyways."

"Ugh, you're unbelievable."

"I know~"

"What about Taehyung?"

"He hasn't talked to me ever since, currently he's way too shy to do so."

"Oh bunny..."

"What?"

"It's just... I don't know if that was the right thing to do. I mean, everything's just so confusing. Hell, if your relationship was a book I wouldn't understand a single thing. First you're mean, then you give him head— do you even remember what your prial goal is?"

"Of course, it's to do anything to get Taehyung to like me back."

"But why the blowjob??"

"I just gave to him what he wanted. After all, he was the one who was hard from the beginning."

"Wait, he wanted this? And Kim Taehyung was hard for you?"

"Yup. Have never been this excited to give someone a blowjob."

"Okay, whatever, congrats on giving your crush head for the first time, I have to get off the highway any second. See ya later, baby bunny."

"Bye bye~"

Grinning brightly, Jungkook hung up and skipped back into their practice room at the Kim Mansion where the boys practiced for the soon-to-be school festival. Things were a little bit hectic but Jungkook loved it. The only who was utterly quiet after finished recording the songs was Taehyung, and no one had a clue why except the Maknae of course.

"Don't you guys think that... that it's a little boring when we, y'know... only sing?" Hoseok said an hour later, scratching the back of his neck.

"'Only sing'? What do you mean by that?" Jimin asked bewildered, everyone's attention now directed on the orange-haired male.

"I was thinking the other day," he uttered before showing them a nervous smile, "maybe we could... dance additionally?"

Silence entered the room.

"Dance? Like idols do?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and Hoseok nodded quickly.

"Exactly! Pleeeeease, guys! I've been wanting to do that since forever! Please please pleeeease~"

"Ugh, that only means more unnecessary exercising than we already have to do.." Yoongi sighed.

"I agree," Namjoon supported the mint-haired boy, "besides we don't have the time for—"

"SHUT YO BITCH ASS MOUTH!"

Distraught, Namjoon looked at his older brother.

"What, why—"

"I said shut up!" Seokjin interrupted him and turned to Hoseok.

"Hobi, I love that idea! I'm definitely gonna do it so count me in. And what the fuck are you two talking about?" the oldest scoffed, "'Unnecessary exercise' and 'there's no time for that'? You are just too lazy to move your asses, that's the problem. Also, we don't know what the Maknae Line wants to do. So? What's your opinion?"

"Actually, I was the one Hobi-hyung talked to about this in the first place," Jimin laughed awkwardly, "but I totally like the idea!"

"Me, too! I love dancing!" Jungkook smiled.

"I guess I could try, too." Taehyung said quietly.

"See? We all like the idea and it's 5 against 2 so the majority wins!" Seokjin announced and Hoseok clapped happily.

"What? No! You can't just—" Yoongi protested.

"BE QUIET PEASANT, WORLDWIDE HANDSOME HAS SPOKEN!"

"Worldwide... Handsome?"

"I came up with the name yesterday when I was looking at myself in the mirror. It's good, isn't it?" Seokjin snickered.

"Ugh, fine, then we'll need to come up with choreos aswell I guess." Namjoon sighed and they sat down at the table.

"First of all, I'll do this only under one condition!" Yoongi said.

"No choreography for Ddaeng!"

Despite Hoseok's pouts they all agreed and soon enough, Jungkook asked aswell if it was alright that there wouldn't be a choreo for Euphoria. Taehyung was kinda sad about it, he really wanted to see the younger dance to their song but it was his choice after all.

"Okay, now the tough part. We need someone to come up with 5 choreos."

After a bit of silence, Jungkook's eyes widened, why didn't he think of that, of her earlier?

"I know someone who can help us!" he smiled brightly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll call her right away!" Jungkook jumped up and ran out with Yoongi after grabbing his arm.

"Kook, why did you drag me out here?"

"You'll see, Yoongz."

Yoongi looked at his bestfriend suspiciously, he knew that expression. Whatever, 1 minute later, Jungkook already called her, informing her about the situation and thankfully she agreed to helping them with the choreos.

"Alright, then I'll be at the Kim's in about 15 mins or so."

"Finally, I missed you so so much." Jungkook smiled and she chuckled on the other line.

"Me too, baby bunny. Also, please don't forget that someone has to fetch me from the entrance because I have a feeling that I won't know where to go."

"Haha, of course, and don't forget the plan!"

"Sure thing, bye!"

"Bye, see you soon!"

Happily, Jungkook hopped back, Yoongi just shaking his head at the younger.

"She's gonna show up in about 15 minutes!"

"Wow, that's fast." Hoseok chuckled.

While everyone relaxed that the issue was solved rather quickly, Taehyung couldn't help but find Jungkook's behaviour a bit odd. He already had been so unusually happy when he talked to this girl before and now it was the same. A frown formed on the blonde's face, not really understanding the whole situation until a certain thought made him want to cry.

What if Jungkook liked her instead of him now? No matter how much Taehyung hated the thought, it made more than sense to him. The happiness, the eagerness to call her, the smiles when he told them about her. Taehyung's head dropped down, not bothering to lift it up as he let that thought ruin him until a female voice interrupted his train of thoughts.

"Hi guys!"

The blonde's head snapped up and his eyes immediately caught sight of a beautiful girl with black straight hair that reached down to her shoulders, warm chocolate brown eyes, cute chubby cheeks and a loving smile. She wore black skinny jeans that really complimented her body plus a loose black t-shirt.

"Minji!!!" Jungkook jumped up and flung himself at her, tackling the girl into a tight hug.

"My baby bunny, I finally got you back." she smiled and wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

Baby bunny?

Taehyung stood there in absolute shock, watching the two mumble every second how much they missed each other. And this is the girl who was going to stick to them for the next two weeks!? Now, all the anger, insecureness and nervousness Taehyung had felt were easily washed away and got replaced rather quickly by the good old jealousy.

The thing was, he has only known her for the past 20 seconds...

•••