⑤⑨

After having breakfast, the three brothers left for school. Getting into their limousine, Taehyung rested his head onto the slightly darkened window, already not wanting to go to school. He didn't want to run into Jungkook at all costs because even now he couldn't stop fantasizing or recalling his dream. Shuddering, he covered his crotch with coat in fear of getting hard again.

"Are you cold?" Seokjin asked after witnessing the younger's tremble.

"No, I'm good, Jinie." he replied hastily.

Namjoon had to bite back a chuckle. Taehyung was so obvious, it was just funny to watch. It's a miracle Jungkook hadn't noticed so far, the white-haired male thought.

"Well, if you say so." Seokjin shrugged and pulled out his phone, Taehyung soon doing the same.

The blonde opened Snapchat and skimmed his and kookie97's chat once more, thoughts immediately wandering. Why did he even admit that he likes Jungkook? His crush was kookie97, right? Taehyung shook his head. That's just ridiculous, he'd never grow feelings for the brunette.

'Jungkook just confused me. That's it.' Taehyung reassured himself, 'He's not even special in some way, he's just like everyone else.'

The blonde continued trying to convince himself with ludicrous reasons that he just saw the bunny as a friend that he didn't notice the car stopping in front of their school.

"Tae, you coming?" Namjoon asked, bringing Taehyung back to reality.

"Sure!" he hopped out of the car, immediately getting surrounded by his fans.

Sighing, he waved after his brothers and they parted ways. Trying not to yell at all those people to get the fuck away from him, Taehyung smiled slightly while entering the school. Girls clinged to him while begging for autographs or screaming that they want to go out with him.

Taehyung however, occasionally bowed politely into each direction even though his patience was running thin just like every other day. But he had to maintain an image here, so shouting at people unfortunately was prohibited. Suddenly he saw Jimin who was talking to Yoongi and his eyes lightened up, running over to him.

"Morning, you two! Let's go to class Chim, I don't like it here."

"Sure, Tae. I was just talking to Yoongi about the Biology Project because we received our grades earlier, give us a minute." the short male explained and Taehyung nodded understandingly.

"So as I was sayi—"

"I've got our books, Yoongz!"

Taehyung gulped at the familiar voice and watched as a cheerful Jungkook joined them, looking beautiful as ever. Wait, what the fuck was that? Taehyung mentally slapped himself before forcing that thought out of his head.

"Morning, Jungkookie!" Jimin smiled and ruffled the younger's hair.

"Good morning." Taehyung imitated his best friend, drawing Jungkook's attention onto him.

"Morning." the youngest grinned cutely, showing his bunny teeth in the process.

"Ugh, it's that asshole again. Why is Taehyung-oppa even friends with him?"

"I don't know. What's his name again? Jeon Jungkook? What an ugly name!"

"An ugly name that matches his ugly face, I'd say. I don't even get why he gets to hang out with Yoongi-oppa all the time!"

"I know right, he's probably just some faggot trying to get Taehyung-oppa's attention."

Taehyung and Jimin were beyond shocked as they heard the girls' comments. How could they say something like this to Jungkook when they didn't even know him? The blonde turned to Jungkook and his heart ached as he saw the younger's eyes brimming with tears.

"I-I'll be going then." he choked out and hastily walked away, trying to ignore the girls' mocking laughter.

Anger washed over Taehyung and it was stronger than it had ever been. Glaring at the crowd behind him, Taehyung forgot that this basically confirmed that he cared for Jungkook. More than he thought he would.

"See you later then." Yoongi sighed and then hurried to catch up to the younger.

"Let's go aswell, Tae." Jimin sighed and grabbed Taehyung's sleeve to drag him to their next class.

"Calm down." the pink-haired male said and patted Taehyung's back whose expression was still bitter and salty.

"Didn't know you cared that much for our little Jungkookie~"

"Shut up, I don't!"

Taehyung blushed at Jimin's remark and hit the other's shoulder as the smaller male wiggled his eyebrows.

"Suuuure." Jimin giggled, earning himself another punch to the side before the blonde gave up and they paid attention to class.

•••