⑥③

Jungkook was relieved that their little date was going good so far. They had walked around for a few minutes, checking out the different attractions without noticing five guys following them.

"Look Jungkook, can we go in there? I'm dying behind this mask." Taehyung pleaded, pointing at a dark house. Jungkook squinted his eyes, reading the sign on its facade.

Labyrinth in the dark.

"Please~ I don't wanna go alone!"

"Sure." Jungkook responded shyly and watched Taehyung cheer briefly before dragging him to the cashier.

Before the brunette could even pull out his wallet, the blonde put down 13500₩ on the counter and dragged him into the dark house.

"Why did you do that? I could've paid for myself! Here, I'll give it back—"

"It's okay, no need to return it." Taehyung smiled, pulling the mask off and letting out a satisfied noise. Frowning, Jungkook sighed before placing his wallet into his backpocket again.

"I'm still gonna repay it." the younger declared determined and Taehyung laughed.

"Whatever you say, bunny."

Thank god they were in the dark or the model would've seen the massive blush on the younger's face. They began walking slowly, trying to feel something with their hands since they couldn't see anything until—

Wham.

"Ow, that hurt..." Jungkook whined, holding his forehead.

He really had just walked straight into mirror even though both of his hands were extended.

"Are you okay? That sounded kinda painful."

"I'm good.." the younger winced.

"Sure, and I'm Queen Elizabeth." Taehyung sighed.

"Come here." he added softly and Jungkook felt himself getting pulled to his left, his body coming in contact with Taehyung's. Jungkook completely stopped breathing from the proximity.

"Where does it hurt?" he asked but Jungkook didn't answer.

The poor boy was trying hard not to faint since he could feel the other's breath on his own lips. His heart skipped three beats at once as he felt Taehyung's finger trace over his forehead.

"Here?" Taehyung mumbled and gently pressed down on the little bump, causing the brunette to hiss what confirmed his assumption.

"Hold still."

Jungkook's face was burning like fire as Taehyung tiptoed to blow onto his injury. The younger's heart was racing but little did he know the older was the same. His heartbeat was skyrocketing as he felt the blonde press a soft kiss to his stinging skin.

"F-feeling better?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook could sense the older's nervousness and embarrassment.

"M-much better, t-thank you." the brunette whispered shyly and they continued walking, Taehyung now being the one who constantly walked into mirrors.

"Hyung, are you alright? That was the fifth mirror already." Jungkook snickered and Taehyung just groaned.

"Shut up, you brat, that was an accident—"

Wham.

"And that was the sixth." Jungkook laughed and Taehyung whined, rubbing his pulsing forehead.

"Get behind me, hyung."

Taehyung felt a hand grab his own and he was gently pulled behind Jungkook's back. The model blushed as the younger didn't let go of his hand and lead them outside, thankfully without anyone walking into mirrors anymore.

Quickly, the blonde put his mask back on and they hopped down the stairs, fingers still intertwined. When they noticed, both boys blushed lightly but none of them pulled away.

"Do you wanna go anywhere else?" Jungkook asked but Taehyung shook his head.

"Let's get food first, I'm starving! How about we watch the fireworks after buying something to eat?"

"S-sure, I already planned on asking you that."

Taehyung giggled and they walked in direction of the food stalls while still holding hands. Jungkook glanced at his watch which showed him that the firework was going to start in 20 minutes which meant the time has come for him to confess.

•••