③①

Gulping slightly, Jungkook took a small step back.

"S-since when are you guys here?"

"Yeah, since when? I haven't noticed at all." Hoseok scratched the back of his neck.

"We've showed up when you guys were about half done with your lap," Namjoon said, "and by the way Jungkook, your thighs really are awesome! How much did you train to get those?"

"You don't wanna know." Jimin and Hoseok responded simultaneously.

Everyone began to laugh until Jungkook noticed Taehyung's stare. As their eyes met, Jungkook's cheeks quickly turned red and his gaze fell to his shoes. Simultaneously, sadness washed over him when the memories flooded him. He shouldn't get and shouldn't have gotten his hopes up. After all Taehyung wanting a relationship with him wouldn't happen in a million years.

"Yoongz, can we leave? I'm tired." Jungkook asked quietly.

'Why does he want to go now?' Taehyung thought, something inside him making the model feel uneasy.

What if the younger wanted to leave because of him..? Not to be forgotten, the brunette was all happy before he realised Taehyung and his brothers were there. The blonde bit his lip, the thought making his heart sting lightly.

"What? Why?" Yoongi asked confused, the others eyeing them now aswell.

"I-it's just— please..." Jungkook begged, looking at Yoongi with his big sparkly doe eyes.

"I'm definitely not going anywhere else, Kook."

"Then I'll leave." Jungkook uttered disappointed and already walked past Yoongi but his best friend held him back by his arm.

"You're staying. As a punishment for laughing at me earlier, you fucker." Yoongi growled and Jungkook gulped, nodding hastily.

"Yoongi, don't be so harsh to him." Seokjin tried to soothe the mint-haired hoy, while Jimin and Namjoon walked over to the Maknae.

"I agree on that, why can't you be more friendly?" Namjoon added, patting Jungkook's head, who was ready to melt down in a puddle from all the attention.

"Why do you even want to go home?" Jimin smiled at him and the youngest began playing with his fingers.

"I-I still have a lot of homework to do..." he mumbled shyly.

"Yoongi, you can't just forbid him to go home to do his stuff!" Seokjin huffed and the others joined him.

Immediately, Yoongi was scolded by everyone whilst Taehyung and Jungkook just stood there, blinking in confusion.

"Okay, I'm fucking sorry!!" Yoongi exclaimed, silencing the boys.

"Why don't we all go to Jungkook's house? He can do his homework later, right?"

Smirking victoriously at Jungkook, the brunette cursed Yoongi for bringing that idea up.

"Yes! I'd love to see your house!" Hoseok grinned and all of a sudden everyone got interested.

Gulping slightly, Jungkook fiddled with his jacket as everyone's stare was on him. He then gave up internally, knowing that he couldn't change their minds whatever he tried.

"Sure, I don't mind.."

The other's smiled at one another, excited to see Jungkook's house. Taehyung watched the younger sigh when no one was looking. Jungkook definitely didn't want them around, Taehyung could sense that. But was he the cause of all this?

"I-I'll show you the way then..."

Off the group went. 10 minutes later they arrived at Jungkook's house. The boys entered after the youngest opened the door and now everyone stood in the livingroom.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Jeon!" Yoongi shouted before dropping himself onto the couch.

"Hello, Yoongi! Long time no— Jungkook who are these people?"

Confused, the Maknae's mom stared at the strangers, until she recognised someone familiar.

"Oh, Taehyung! It's so nice to see you again!"

"Likewise!" Taehyung smiled slightly, waving his hand at her before introducing the others afterwards.

"So, what are you guys up to?"

•••