①⓪⑧

"What about this one?"

"Nope."

"And this?"

"Nope."

"This one is okay, isn't it?"

"Nope."

"Ugh, it's just a picture, Kookie!" Taehyung complained, pouting.

"And I said nope."

It was about a month after the school festival and classes had ended long ago, summer vacations had already started 3 weeks ago. During these three weeks Jungkook and Taehyung were barely separated, there almost hadn't been a single day they spent without each other, just like today.

Currently, they were at the Kim's mansion and watched movies in Taehyung's bedroom. The two lovers were all snuggled up against each other, the older resting between Jungkook's legs with his back leaning against the younger's chest.

"You're such an ass." Taehyung rolled his eyes, earning himself a slap to his thigh.

The older jolted and blushed but didn't hesitate to glare at his boyfriend. Jungkook let out a low chuckle and ran his hands through his by now brown hair again, same as Taehyung's who had also dyed his hair not so long ago.

"Naughty, huh?" he murmured huskily, causing the blush to spread all over Taehyung's face.

"I-I— mhm~" the brunette let out a pleasured sigh as he felt Jungkook's hand grip his thigh, thumb dangerously close to his clothed dick.

"It's just a selca. Please, baby." Taehyung pouted, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

"C'mon, please~" the older shifted so he was facing Jungkook and wrapped his arms around his neck, placing a sweet kiss onto his lips.

"I won't expose you, I promise."

"Really?"

Taehyung nodded, showing him his boxy smile and Jungkook sighed in defeat.

"Alright, fine, you can post a selca."

"Yay! I love you, Kookie~"

Pressing a quick kiss onto his lips, Taehyung grabbed his phone and happily searched through his photos. Smiling, Jungkook shook his head slightly before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend, placing his head on Taehyung's shoulder so he could continue watching the best movie of all times, Iron Man.

"Done~ Look, isn't it cute?"

"Why does that sound like the fans forced you to reveal your lover?" Jungkook deadpanned

"Can't you be satisfied for once?" Taehyung sighed and detached himself from the brunette, flopping down facefirst into the soft mattress.

"'m sorry, babe..." Jungkook rolled ontop of his boyfriend, kissing his neck as an apology.

The boy beneath him sighed and relaxed as he felt the brunette shower his nape with butterfly kisses. Jungkook smirked, an evil idea coming to his mind. He trailed those gentle kisses over to Taehyung's weakspot behind his ear and once he reached it, the younger began sucking at it roughly.

The older jolted and let out a sweet moan, goosebumps erupting all over his body. Jungkook was quick to turn his boyfriend on his back and dip back down to link their lips, a hand roaming the other's quivering torso. Taehyung whimpered into the kiss when Jungkook found his nipple, rubbing it through the shirt he was wearing.

The other's whines got the younger impatient pretty quickly and the brunette hastily pushed up the garment, revealing his flat tummy up to his hardened nipples. Not hesitating a second, Jungkook engulfed the perky bud with his lips and began sucking on it rather harshly, the wonderful sensation pulling a cry from Taehyung's lips.

Blood pumped through his veins at full speed, his heartbeat had skyrocketed long ago. Was Jungkook finally going to make love to him? Or at least give him head? The last month all they did was cuddle lots and exchange sweet kisses, not leaving each other's side.

Even makeout-sessions had become rare, they'd rather kiss slow and passionate instead of rough and desperate. Not that Taehyung would mind, he loved how affecionate and tender their relationship was, but there was a lot of pent up frustration that he wanted to relieve, especially after they got together.

His thoughts abruptly got pushed aside as Jungkook gently bit down on the hardened bud and Taehyung arched his back off the bed as a result. His body couldn't cope with the addicting feeling yet because it's been a while since it hadn't been spoiled like this.

Rubbing his knee against Taehyung's crotch, the younger watched the beautiful mess unfolding infront of him. The brunette was writhing and squirming under his touch, trying to form a sentence but failing miserably.

"J-Jungkook— ah... m-more~ ngh!" Taehyung mewled, eyes hooded and Jungkook felt the other's dick react.

"What does my pretty little princess want, hm?" the younger purred before bending down to circle his abused nipple with his tongue, gaining another little cry.

"W-want you to s-suck me off." Taehyung managed to stutter between moans.

"Aw, is princess that needy? That you want me to suck you off?"

The brunette whimpered at the slight humiliation, eyes squeezing shut as Jungkook pressed his knee down harder. Taehyung gasped, eliciting a guttural moan as he gripped onto the sheets.

"M-mhm~" he shakily nodded, praying that his lover wouldn't torture him any further.

But thankfully, Jungkook was just as impatient as Taehyung himself and the younger quickly crawled inbetween his legs, licking his lips as he saw the bulge in the brunette's pants. Taehyung's needy whine pulled him back to reality and he eagerly began to unbuckle his belt.

"Yo Tae, can you lend me one of your controllers?"

The two lovers jumped apart in shock as Namjoon shamelessly barged into his room, giving a flying fuck about the fact that his little brother and his boyfriend might've been about to fuck.

"Hyung!" Taehyung cried out as he covered his erection with a pillow, "Get out!"

"Oh shut up, I've seen you being hard way too often for you to be shy about it now." he replied nonchalantly as he rummaged through Taehyung's drawers.

"And I also caught you two kissing or making out too many times already so walking in on Jungkook blowing you would probably be horrible, but not as horrible as walking in on Jinie pleasuring himself. Oh god— I think I need to throw up just by thinking about it."

Taehyung groaned and dropped back on his bed while the strange situation forced a chuckle out of Jungkook.

"How can you laugh in this situation?!" the brunette chucked the pillow at his boyfriend who caught it with ease.

Eventually, Namjoon finally found the controller he was looking for and got up, striding over to the door.

"I know you can't get pregnant, but please use a condom while you're at it."

"Get out!!!"

❤︎❤︎❤︎