⑧③

Two days later, the seven boys up after their lessons to start working on their activity. They had to compose their own songs after all. When everyone was done eating, Namjoon came back into the room.

"Soooo, the principal just gave me the list about who is going to use the stage and when." he explained, putting the paper on the table for everyone to see.

"We're basically going to sing inbetween the others' performances, not in one go. He said we have time for seven songs."

"Alright!" Taehyung smiled brightly, "Let's start!"

"You've been so enthusiastic lately, did something happen?" Namjoon asked his little brother amused.

The blonde blushed and shook his head after stealing a glance at Jungkook.

"Ha, I saw that! He forgave you, hm?" Jimin nudged his shoulder with a sly grin.

Taehyung's blush got worse if possible and he hit his best friend's shoulder who seemed totally unfazed by it.

"Judging by your reaction our Jungkookie did," he grinned and turned to the Maknae, "so, what did he do for you to forgive him?"

All eyes were on Jungkook who blinked surprised and Taehyung gulped, he wouldn't tell them, right..?

"Well, we—"

"Y-you can't tell them!" the blonde immediately interferred, eyes widened in shock to which Jungkook responded with a cocked eyebrow.

"We ma—"

"No!" Taehyung lunged forward, almost straddling the younger as he clasped his hand over his mouth.

"Uh~ Did they do juicy stuff?" Hoseok wiggled his eyebrows and Taehyung whined in embarrassment, shaking his head violently.

"C'mon Tae, let's hear Jungkookie's opinion, hm?" Jimin snickered and the model's eyes widened as he got pulled off.

He thrashed around in Jimin's grip but he knew he couldn't escape especially when Hoseok helped the pink-haired male to keep him still.

"Now spill the tea!"

"Well..." Jungkook began, eyes meeting Taehyung's terrified ones.

"We just talked it out."

"Huh?" everyone looked at the youngest in surprise who just shrugged.

Taehyung exhaled shakily, relief washing over him, he really didn't want the others to know that they had had a heated makeout session the other day. Thankfully, the hickies were gone after a few days even though it was already pretty hard for him to cover them up so his brothers wouldn't notice.

The bitemark however, was still throning on his collarbone although it had been over a week since Jungkook created it. Tracing his hand over his clothed collarbone, Taehyung felt tingles in his belly when he touched the spot, remembering the pleasure he had felt back then. Anyways, he was genuinely surprised that Jungkook kept it a secret but Taehyung was more than grateful for that so he mouthed a 'Thank you' at him.

"What's wrong with your collarbone? You've kept touching it over and over for a week now."

Taehyung's heart stopped beating for a second after hearing Namjoon's voice, blood running cold. Slowly, everyone's head turned around to look at him, including Jungkook.

"Really? Let us see then." Jimin grinned mischievously and Taehyung gulped, taking a step back.

"Get him!"

The blonde screeched as everyone except Yoongi and Jungkook suddenly began to chase him.

"You guys made out, am I right?" Yoongi asked Jungkook in a low voice and the brunette nodded dreamily.

"Yup, we did. It was even pretty damn rough. But now I'm sure that he's not ready to give up on me, you should've seen how desperately he kissed back."

Chuckling quietly, Yoongi patted his head before popping the next question.

"Shouldn't you like help him? I thought you didn't want the others to find out?"

"Yeah, but I struggled with his hickies as well, so I guess it's only fair for him to experience it aswell." he grinned triumphantly while Yoongi sighed in defeat.

"Ha, gotcha!"

Finally, the four boys got a tight grip onto Taehyung, holding him in place. His face was red like a tomato and panic was written all over it when Namjoon grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"N-no, wa—"

Silence entered the room after the white-haired male yanked down Taehyung's shirt, revealing the bitemark. Letting out an embarrassed whine, Taehyung freed himself, running to hide behind Yoongi's back. Immediately, all eyes flickered to Jungkook who sat in his chair and yawned as if nothing had happened.

"Why you all looking at me like that? It wasn't me. I told you we just talked it out."

Taehyung stared at Jungkook in disbelief, was he kidding him right now?

"Is that true, Tae?" Seokjin asked, arms crossed.

"It's..."

The words got stuck in Taehyung's throath and he grit his teeth as he saw Jungkook smirking victoriously in the corner of his eye. He knew that the blonde wasn't going to expose him, he would be way too embarrassed afterwards. Also, Taehyung feared that Jimin, the betraying bitch he is, would reveal that Jungkook was special to him after he confirmed that Jungkook was the one who created the bitemark.

"It's true what he says..." he sighed and dropped down onto a chair next to the Maknae.

"Then who—"

"Just shut up for once and let it be!" he snapped and the others chuckled, stitting down eventually.

As they began to discuss stuff, Jungkook felt someone tapping his thigh. Eyes flickering over to Taehyung, he tried hard not to chuckle when he saw the pout on the blonde's face.

"Meanie." he scoffed quietly but all Jungkook did was raise an eyebrow.

His eyes roamed the room to make sure no one paid attention to them and leant in, making sure to brush his lips against the cusp of Taehyung's ear.

"It wasn't my fault you kept wanting more back then, acting all desperate and whiny." he whispered before pulling back.

Taehyung's eyes widened, quickly hiding his face behind his hands before a heavy blush exploded on his face, even causing his ears to glow in a soft red. When did Jungkook become so cocky and dominant? All of it felt so weird for Taehyung. To his knowledge, the brunette had the one who initiated the kiss, right?

On top of that, Jungkook had even been somewhat gentle back then, so why was he suddenly so cold and mean now? Taehyung seriously didn't know. Rejecting him was a huge mistake, the blonde was aware of that by now but he also knew that back then, he had been so overwhelmed and scared that he couldn't have possibly brought himself to confess.

Maybe, he thought, maybe this was the younger's way to signal him that it was Taehyung's turn to gain his attention, to turn their friendship into a proper relationship. And in this very moment the blonde decided to just do that. Because he knew that his feelings were getting stronger.

•••