⑧①

Taehyung had never gotten up this fast in his life. He lunged forwards, circling his arms around the other's waist to stop him from leaving, hiding his face in Jungkook's neck. The older expected the other to immediately push him away but the younger didn't and just let his arms dangle from his shoulders instead.

"Don't go.. please." Taehyung whispered shakily, hands gripping the fabric of his shirt tighter.

"Why should I stay?" Jungkook questioned, voice completely emotionless.

"B-because I want you to forgive me.. Please.." Taehyung mumbled.

"Why so?"

Jungkook felt the other tremble against him and he glanced at the ceiling, resisting the urge to hug the blonde and kiss him, telling him that he'd gladly forgive him. But he can't, he wants Taehyung to realise that rejecting him was a mistake.

"I-it's killing me, Jungkook. I haven't slept for four days because I only feel worse and worse... I really didn't want to hurt you, I mean it... Also, I-I don't want you to cry over me—"

"Who ever said I'd cry over you after you rejected me? I'm perfectly fine."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock and he slowly stepped back, not expecting the coldness in Jungkook's voice. The younger turned around, eyes locking onto the blonde's.

"O-oh, I-I'm sorry." he mumbled, gaze dropping down.

Why did it feel like Jungkook just rejected him? Taehyung didn't know why tears suddenly began to blur his vision, his heart stinging. Why was this so painful to him? He didn't like Jungkook that way, right? It shouldn't matter to him if the brunette had already moved on, right? Nevertheless, it didn't take long before the first tear rolled down his cheek, the blonde sniffling quiet.

"I-I'm sorry for a-assuming that." he whispered, a tear dripping off his chin onto the floor.

"W-why would I even think t-that you'd waste your time c-crying over me.."

Even though his sight was blurred he still noticed Jungkook taking a step forwards so he stepped back, not wanting to invade his personal space.

"I-I was so worried about that that I-I didn't sleep for f-four days b-but you already moved on.."

Another step.

"I-I guess you were right. I-I'm just an asshole w-who only cares about the people I-I like and doesn't even try to u-understand others."

The desk hit the back of Taehyung's thighs, Jungkook now standing right infront of him. Tears were streaming down the blonde's face by now, falling from his chin.

"I-it's happening again, e-even though I got to know you better, I-I'm still assuming things about you while y-you already moved on... I'm so s-sorry."

Two fingers gently grabbed his chin, lifting his face up. Taehyung's face was a mess. Tears were running down his cheeks like a waterfall, eyes puffy and bloodshot, lips trembling and bitten but he kept looking straight into Jungkook's orbs, whole body twitching from the sobs.

"I-I'm sorry for everything t-that I've done." he sobbed one last time.

The next thing Taehyung felt were Jungkook's soft lips touching his. A sob raked through his body as the older responded to the kiss immediately, placing his hands on the younger's cheeks. He pushed all of his thoughts and worries aside as pulled Jungkook closer, tears still flowing out of his eyes unstoppably. Wrapping his hands around the brunette's neck, Taehyung felt the butterflies in his stomach dance as a pair of hands circled his waist, carefully lifting him onto the desk.

Breaking the kiss to get oxygen, they locked eyes, both panting quietly before smashing their lips back together. Taehyung felt Jungkook push him backwards, a hand around his waist softly guiding Taehyung onto his back until he was laying on the cold surface of the table.

The younger settled inbetween the blonde's legs, taking the opportunity to slip his tongue inside his mouth after gently squeezing Taehyung's thigh which drew a moan from the model's swollen lips. Their tongues danced and fought for dominance, Jungkook easily winning because the older had already been so weak to begin with.

The lack of air made them part again, the younger immediately moving to his neck to start nipping at the honey skin. Letting out a cry, Taehyung's hands flew to Jungkook's hair, gripping onto the soft strands.

Soon finding his sweet spot, the brunette began to suck on the sensitive skin, causing the other to moan and throw his head back, spine arching beautifully. Whines and mewls continued to slip from Taehyung's lips as the younger kept on exploring his neck, leaving hickies everywhere. Instinctively, the blonde spread his legs wider as Jungkook moved down, hand gliding under his hoodie.

The older choked on a whine when the younger's fingers reached his nipple, tweaking and rubbing the rosy, erected bud between his fingers. Whilst his hand kept on tugging, his other hand pulled down Taehyung's hoodie, revealing his collarbone. Without hesitation, Jungkook bit down onto the milky skin.

Taehyung's reaction was instant. A loud moan flew from his mouth, hips rutting against the younger's muscular thigh and eyes shut tightly. Jungkook smirked against his skin, looking down to admire his bitemark before moving up to capture Taehyung's lips. The other was panting hard, hips still stuttering against his thigh, fingers deeply weaved in his dark locks.

Backing away, Jungkook waited for Taehyung to open his eyes. The older's big beautiful eyes soon fluttered open, hot breath hitting the brunette's lips. They kept staring into each other's orbs as the younger used both of his thumbs to gently wipe his tears away.

Now the younger was sure the blonde wasn't ready to let go of him even if he had rejected him once. Because just by the way how desperate Taehyung responded his kiss the brunette could tell that the older wouldn't give up on him just yet. And that was the only thing he hoped for.

Both of their gazes softened and Jungkook got back up, fixing his messed up hair. Still dazed, Taehyung tried to get back up but his legs felt like jelly. Chuckling, the younger grabbed the older's hands and pulled him up until their chests touched, the model's cheeks reddening almost immediately.

"Hyung, I forgive you."

It took Taehyung's brain a few seconds to start functioning again, and when it did, his eyes lightened up. Had Jungkook really forgiven him? By the time he had processed everything that just happened, the younger already stood at the door.

"Bye, see you tomorrow!"

After the door was closed, Taehyung felt like a massive weight was lifted off his shoulder. Sleepiness kicked in and tiredly, he began searching for his brothers, eventually finding them by their car. Thankfully, they didn't ask any questions and the ride home was quiet, Taehyung smiling non-stop while looking outside. As soon as the reached their estate, the blonde went up to his room and fell on his bed, heart still doing backflips when thinking about what happened earlier.

He knew, the feelings definitely were there. Now he only had to find out whether they were strong enough to be able to say 'I love you'. But at least for now, his heart was at ease. Those were his last thoughts before Taehyung closed his eyes, finally falling asleep with a content smile on his lips.

•••