①①⑨

"Mmh—ah~ f-feels good... hah~" Taehyung moaned as Jungkook swirled his tongue around his tip while carressing his thighs.

"You like that, princess?" he husked between kisses and licks, glancing up at his husband, the moonlight making Taehyung look even more ethereal.

"A-ah—mhm... y-yes..." the blonde hoarsely whispered out, back arching beautifully when Jungkook took him whole.

Taehyung's hands flew to the younger's head, softly tugging on his brown locks which led to Jungkook moaning against his cock. The sensation made the older's dick twitch and he eagerly began to thrust upwards into the warm cavern, chasing his release.

The younger let him, bobbing his head to meet the other's impatient thrusts, greedily licking up Taehyung's pre-cum as if it was his first meals in days. Feeling the knot in his abdomen get bigger, the blonde squeezed his eyes shut, only a couple of thrusts separating him from his orgasm.

Just as he was about to release, a small device on their nightstand began to ring loudly, startling the both of them. The surprise attack caused Jungkook to gag before quickly pulling off, coughing briefly before crawling over to grab the small phone, reading the message. Taehyung sighed loudly and closed his eyes, knowing what was about to happen.

"Babe, gotta go, they need me at the hospital." he explained while hopping of the bed, striding over to the closet to put on some clothes.

"Ugh, again? Don't leave me~" Taehyung whined, sitting up on their bed.

"Sorry, babe, I can't," Jungkook chuckled, "not when I'm on on-call duty."

Pouting, the blonde let himself flop back onto the bed, arms crossed over his chest. Seconds later, his husband was finished with changing and grabbed his phone. Bending down, he placed a kiss onto Taehyung's pouty lips and nuzzled their noses together.

"See you later, love." he smiled before hurrying out of their shared bedroom.

"Go, baby, go and save a life." Taehyung mumbled, lips curving up into a smile aswell.

"Well, when he has a late night date with a patient, I guess my partners for the night will be lube and my fingers~"

After Taehyung woke up the next morning, he cleaned the bed that was still dirty from his last night's solo adventures before hopping under the shower, humming random melodies that popped up in his head as the warm water kissed its way down his tan skin.

After drying himself off and getting dressed, he rubbed his hair with a towel and hung it around his neck before sauntering downstairs. Yeontan welcomed him with an excited bark and Taehyung scooped the dog up into his arms, scratching his fluffy tummy. Chuckling as the floofball began to drool, the blonde walked over to the kitchen island and prepared food for the both of them.

"I'll let you sit on the table, but don't tell Jungkook or else I'll be dead meat." Taehyung grinned and Yeontan tilted his head, barking.

"That's my good boy~" the blonde purred and patted the Pomeranian's head, both then digging into their breakfast.

Half an hour later, Taehyung was finished and got up, putting the plate into the dishwasher. He grabbed his phone and checked the time, the clock on his display showed that his husband would have his regular lunch break in about 45 minutes. Suddenly, an idea popped into Taehyung's mind.