⑦①

The next lesson they had was PE which meant that Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were together for another 90 minutes. Even though the two friends left the cafeteria before them, Taehyung and Jimin caught up to them.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he noticed the blonde walking next to him. The smaller males were excitedly talking about something while Taehyung and Jungkook said nothing. The model glanced at the brunette from time to time, finally managing to speak to him.

"A-are you excited for PE?" he asked quietly but the other didn't respond.

Taehyung frowned as the younger didn't even look at him.

"Hey, I asked you a question." he added softly, nudging Jungkook.

Immediately, the younger shoved him away with such great force that Taehyung almost fell. Jimin and Yoongi gasped at the sudden event, throwing a surprised look at the blonde and then at Jungkook. Taehyung's eyes were widened from shock, he hadn't expected the brunette to be so rough.

Suddenly their eyes met and promptly, the air was knocked out of Taehyung's lungs. It was the exact same look Jungkook gave him after Yoongi helped him walk away. His eyes showed how deeply hurt he was and Taehyung felt a pang in his chest as the younger squeezed his eyes together to stop tears from spilling out.

"Kook, are you okay?" Yoongi asked softly, stroking his arm gently.

Jungkook nodded and walked away without saying another word, the mint-haired male following him. Jimin and Taehyung just stood there, not being able to process what happened until the brunette turned around to send a hurtful glare into the model's direction. The way how bad his heart ached all of a sudden showed Taehyung that he had to apologise to the younger or else he was going to die from all the guilt inside of him.

"C'mon, Tae, let's go.." Jimin mumbled and grabbed the frozen blonde's hand, pulling him with himself but still holding distance between themselves and the other two, not wanting to stress Jungkook any further.

After arriving at the changing rooms of their school's gym, Yoongi and Jungkook immediately went into a lockable cubicle, not giving Taehyung the chance to apologise for his previous actions. Sighing, the model began to undress himself, ignoring the stares on his body.

As soon as they were done with changing they went into one of the three big sports halls. Taehyung's eyes roamed the big room until they landed on Jungkook and he almost blushed at the younger's outfit.

He was completely awestruck as his eyes roamed every visible part of Jungkook, starting with his muscular biceps

He was completely awestruck as his eyes roamed every visible part of Jungkook, starting with his muscular biceps. Gaze dropping towards his chest, Taehyung almost started to drool when he examined the younger's trained pectorals and his slighty hardened nipples.

Suddenly the teacher called them over. While the teacher blabbered something irrelevant about the pool being closed for some reason and that PE was held in the gym today, Taehyung tried to calm down.

He was sure now that he sort of liked Jungkook more than friends but why were his thoughts already so, well extreme? But then again, the younger looked like a greek god which made it extremely hard to not fantasize over his body.

"We'll play basketball for today's lesson!" the teacher's voice boomed through the hall, startling Taehyung.

"Scaredy cat." Jimin snorted quietly but the blonde heard it anyways.

He glared at Jimin, hitting his shoulder and the boys around them giggled silently.

"At first I want you to divide yourselves into pairs and warm up!"

After that was said, the whole crowd rushed towards Taehyung, everyone begging him to be their partner. Everyone, except Yoongi and Jungkook who stood up and began to stretch in advance. Overwhelmed, Taehyung scooted back, trying to calm them down while pointing at Jimin, showing them that he'd team up with the pink-haired male but the boys weren't having it.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" the teacher screamed and everyone jumped away from Taehyung.

"I will assign the pairs since you obviously are too dumb to do so. Unbelieveable." the teacher sighed and his eyes roamed the crowd until they locked onto Jungkook and Yoongi who were still stretching and hadn't given a single fuck about what just happened.

"Taehyung, you go to Jungkook. And I don't want to hear any complaints!" he warned the boys who nodded timidly.

Around him everyone started moving but Taehyung stayed seated on the cold floor, his wide eyes meeting Jungkook's. Quickly, the brunette averted his gaze but the older still caught the small painful shimmer in his eyes.

"Hey, Kook, are you alright? We can still switch partners." Yoongi suggested.

"It's fine," Jungkook sighed, "and besides, teach said no more complaints."

"You sure you'll be able to handle it?"

•••