𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER THREE:FIRST DAY ANXIETY

CHAPTER THREE:
FIRST DAY ANXIETY

TODAY WAS THE DAY they started school. Luna was a nervous wreck. Bella had to force the girl out of the bed so that they wouldn't be late. Luna threw on a dark blue long sleeved shirt, the sleeves being laced, light blue jeans, and black and white Nike shoes. She tamed her wavy hair and placed her star and moon ring on her ring finger as well as her moon necklace around her neck. She smiled at the accessories before leaving her bedroom and quickly entering Bella's truck.

"Took you long enough." Bella mumbled, putting the car in reverse and quickly making her way toward the school. Luna messed with her necklace as she felt her nerves build. Bella looked at her and held out her hand. Luna took it. "Hey, it's going to be alright."

They arrived at the school and Luna let out a shaky breath. Bella squeezed her hand in reassurance before parking the truck the two girls got out and all eyes were on them.

"Nice ride." A guy stated sarcastically.

"Thanks." Bella mumbled before shoving past him. She grabbed Luna's hand and the two made their way toward the school building, desperately trying to ignore the stares everyone was giving them. Suddenly, a boy that had glasses appeared in front of the two girls and started to walk with them.

"You're Isabella Swan and Luna Star, the new girls. Hi. I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need. Tour guide, lunch date, a shoulder to cry on."

"I'm more the suffer in silence type." Bella muttered. Eric looked at Luna who avoided eye contact. "She's the, I don't talk to anyone I don't know type."

"Good headline for your feature. And you're news, baby, front page." Eric stated. Luna's anxiety immediately shot up.

"I―︎no we're not news―︎we're seriously not at all." Bella quickly stuttered out.

"Whoa, chill. No feature."

Luna tugged on Bella's hand and they quickly left the boy by himself, making their way to the office. Bella grabbed their schedules as well as two maps. Bella thanked the woman and the two exited the office. They compared schedules and much to their dismay, they only shared one class together as well as the same lunch time. This didn't help with Luna's anxiety. Most of her classes were AP and the only classes she was excited for was History and Art. And those were her last two classes of the day.

Luna walked into the gym, the only class she had with Bella. She walked over to her best friend with a small smile. Bella greeted her before they were forced to play volleyball. Bella tried to get out of it, but the teacher wouldn't listen. Luna smirked in amusement at Bella who gave her a wary look.

"Don't kill anybody." Luna stated, patting her on the shoulder before taking her place. The game started and it was intense, the ball went flying back and forth over the net, Luna hitting it a couple of times, before it flew over to Bella who sent it flying in the opposite direction, hitting a boy in the back of the head. Luna ran over to her with a small laugh.