𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO:THE WOLVES

CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO:
THE WOLVES

LUNA WALKED OUTSIDE WITH Alice, Jasper and Edward. They walked down the porch steps just as the wolves revealed themselves from the trees.

"We're out numbered." Jasper spoke up, his eyes scanning over the many wolves.

"By a lot." Alice finished.

"I won't let them hurt my family." Edward replies. The wolves bow down before lunging. The four vampires quickly attacked them. Luna threw one into a tree while another attacked her from behind. She was slammed to the ground, causing her to quickly roll out of the way when the wolf tried to pounce on her. She rolled on her back as the wolf lunged, she quickly kicked the animal hard in the chest, sending him flying away from her. Just as she got up, another wolf lunged at her, sending her flying into a tree.

The wolf tried to clamp its teeth around her neck causing her to let out a cry as she tried to force its jaws away from her. They were all so vicious and it was actually scaring her. Emmett quickly appeared, kicking the wolf away from her and pulling her up before they went back to fending themselves. The rest of the family― ︎minus Rosalie―︎had joined in on the fight. Soon, the Cullen's were at the bottom of the porch steps, holding out a hand as if trying to get the wolves to back off.

Luna swallowed thickly as Jacob appeared in front of the group of vampires. "Stop! It's over. If you kill her, you kill me." Sam lunged at him, sending Jacob flying into the air. He quickly turned into his wolf form and landed back on the ground. He walked between the Cullen's, snarling at the wolves as he stalked towards them.

"Jacob imprinted." Edward said as the wolf got closer to Sam who was slowly starting to back off. Luna's eyes widened slightly. "They can't hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can't be harmed. It's their most absolute law."

Sam backed off and turned, running into the woods―︎the other wolves following him. Luna let out a soft sigh as she shook her head. She turned around and walked back into the Cullen home. She found Rosalie sitting in a chair, holding Renesmee in her arms. A small smile fell over her features before she continued through the home until she was in the same room as Bella's dead body. She didn't know how long she had been standing there, just staring at her lifeless friend until an arm wrapped around her waist.

"Come on, let's go upstairs." Jasper gently told her. Luna finally removed her eyes from Bella to look at her husband. She nodded her head before allowing him to lead her up the steps and into his room. She sat beside him on his futon, laying her head in his lap. He played with her hair as she just stared out his window. Luna closed her eyes and just let the moment of peace and quiet take over her for just a moment. Luna had a feeling that when Bella woke up, things were only going to get worse. So, she cherished the moment of silence for it would be one of the last moments of peace she was going to get for awhile.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

Luna pulled the blue dress over her body whilst Alice did her make-up and Rosalie brushed through her hair. Bella was supposedly going to wake up soon and she was going to be a newborn vampire. The three girls stepped away as Bella's body slowly started to fill out again. Her hair became fresher and a few inches longer, you could no longer see her spine, and her eyes were no longer sunken in dark shadows.

The vampires all waited around the room. Jasper placed an arm around his wife as she appeared beside him again. She glanced at him, an unsure look passing over her features. He gave her a kiss on the top of the head before their attention went back to Bella. It was silent as they all stood there, waiting. And then, her eyes opened.

 And then, her eyes opened

690 words

Authors note: And we're officially on the last movie!

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH