𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:NIGHTMARES

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:
NIGHTMARES

LUNA SHOT UP, HER breaths irregular. She closed her eyes tightly, but immediately opened them when the flashes of the car accident popped into her mind. She was trying not to have a panic attack. She didn't want to wake up anyone with her problems. She glanced at her alarm clock, noticing that it was three in the morning. She knew she wasn't going to be able to go to sleep, so she sat there in the dark, staring at the glowing stars placed all over her walls.

She really needed to start taking her medication, and when she went for her check up with Dr. Cullen this week, she knew that he was going to scold her. She had picked up the medication, but she had yet to take a single tablet. Her PTSD was only growing worse. She let out a shaky sigh before slowly getting up off the bed. She walked over to her dresser that her medication was lying on top of and picked up the bottle. Her hands were shaking so badly that she had almost dropped the bottle. She squeezed her eyes shut again, trying to calm her racing heart.

When her heart decided to calm down a bit, she opened her eyes again and let out a soft sigh. She read the label on the bottle before taking off the top and grabbing one of the white pills. She hesitantly placed it in her mouth before dry swallowing it. She closed the pill bottle once more before sitting it back onto the dresser. She walked back over to her bed and laid down, knowing good and well that she wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep again.

When six o'clock hit, the Star girl got back out of the bed. She grabbed some clothes before walking into the bathroom and quickly taking a shower. She got out, got dressed and decided to curl her already wavy hair. She placed concealer under her eyes to hide the dark circles. Luna wasn't really one for make up, but if it helped refrain someone from worrying about her she would use it.

Luna sat on the window seat, her sketchbook placed in her lap as she started to draw. She sat there for two hours straight, just drawing and distracting herself. At the honk of a horn Luna looked up with furrowed eyebrows. Bella walked into Luna's room, sending her friend a small smile.

"Edward's here to pick me up, do you think you can get to school?" Bella asked. Luna panicked, but nonetheless placed a soft smile on her face.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Go." Luna urged. Bella sent her an excited smile before exiting her room. Her smile immediately turned into a frown. She could drive herself, but she didn't want to have a panic attack and get into a wreck, messing up her friends truck. She closed her sketchbook before going through her contacts. Knowing Angela would already be at the school, she decided against calling the girl. Instead, she called Rosalie.

After three rings, the girl picked up.

"Hey, Luna."

"Hey, uh, I don't mean to bother you. But, Bella left with Edward and I don't think I'm stable enough yet to drive myself. Do you think you can pick me up? You don't have to if you're already at the school, or if you don't want to. I can always walk. I just thought I'd ask." Luna quickly rambled.