𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLS!" LUNA yelled, bursting into Bella's room. The girl woke up with a shout of surprise when Luna jumped onto her. Giggles were falling from the blonde's mouth, and Bella couldn't help but smile at her friends happiness.

"Please tell me you didn't get me a present." Bella huffed, looking at the girl who was still lying on top of her. A sheepish smile fell onto Luna's face. "Moony, I told you no presents!"

"You agreed to that, I however, did not." Luna shrugged, her smile growing. "Besides, it's nothing big. I promise I didn't spend a hundred dollars on you. Only like, twenty."

"Are you going to get off of me, or am I going to have to shove you into the floor?" Bella asked. Luna pouted before letting out a huff and removing herself from Bella. She stood up straight and walked out of the room for a moment before coming back with a blue box in her hand, a purple bow completing the decoration. Bella let out an annoyed grunt before forcing herself into a sitting position. Luna sat on the edge of the bed, handing the brunette her present.

Bella took the box and unraveled the ribbon. She pulled the blue top off and a smile immediately graced her features. There was a golden locket inside. Bella picked up the necklace, opening it to reveal a picture of Bella and Luna laughing at something Luna had said. Bella looked up at her friend with grateful eyes. "I love it, Luna."

"Well thank god, it would be embarrassing to have a matching one if you didn't like it." Luna sarcastically stated, showing Bella her silver locket that had been placed under her shirt. "I know, I know. A cliché gift for such a weird ass friendship, but I knew you didn't want anything too big. So, this was the result."

Bella wrapped her arms around Luna, squeezing her slightly. Luna immediately hugged the girl back. "Thank you, L."

"Of course, Bells. That's what best friends are for, right?"

Charlie had entered the room and gifted Bella with a Polaroid camera, claiming he coordinated with Renée's present which was a scrapbook.

"How'd you get so old so fast?" Charlie asked.

"Not that old. Besides, Luna's older than me by almost a year." Bella defended.

"Key word, almost." Luna muttered.

"I don't know, is that a wrinkle?" Charlie asked, looking at Bella's face. Luna smirked before joining.

"I think I see a gray hair Bells." Bella quickly scrambled up from the bed and ran over to the mirror. The two laughed at the girls actions causing her to glare at them.

"We were only kidding." Charlie told her.

"So not funny."

"Eh, it was a little funny." Luna shrugged. Bella picked up the nearest pillow and chucked it at the blonde. Luna dodged it and let out a laugh that only made Bella smile. "Alright, get dressed Bells. I'll meet you in the car."