𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:DECEMBER

DECEMBER

LUNA LEFT IN DECEMBER. She bought herself a plane ticket, packed a suitcase, and took off back towards Phoenix. Of course, she was going to come back to Forks, but December was a sensitive month for the young Star girl. She wanted to visit her families graves. Luna didn't like to tell anyone, but she was rich. She owned her childhood home that was already paid off. Maids were there, keeping the place clean while no one was there to take care of it.

Luna didn't believe in forcing people to work for her. So, as soon as she arrived inside the home, she allowed the maids to leave until further notice. She knew it was their job, but the thought of forcing someone into manual labor for herself disgusted her, especially while she was there to take care of it herself.

The home had three stories, all stories having one bathroom, one bedroom, and an extra room. Luna's room was on the very top floor. She made her way up the steps, smiling slightly when she entered her room. Each wall had something different on it. One wall was made completely of chalk paint, allowing the small artist to change the drawings on it whenever she wanted. Another was the night sky, stars dancing around it. The next was the sky, fluffy white clouds plastered over much of the light blue as to help it look correct in her room. The last wall was just a lot of random things Luna had decided to place on there. Ranging from a certain cartoon character to a quote from one of her favorite movies.

Luna missed her home. She missed how the Star residence was never quiet. Estella would always be yelling loudly just because she could. Luna would be blasting music. And her parents would be watching TV. There was always noise in the Star household, but not now. Now, the household was deadly silent. It made Luna's eyes start to water.

The house was still decorated for Christmas, this made a scowl form onto Luna's face. Luna didn't necessarily hate the holiday, it just brought her sadness. Luna was born two days before Christmas, meaning she would always get more presents than Estella which would always earn a mouthy complaint from the flamboyant blonde.

Luna walked over to where her radio was and turned it on. She had landed at three am that morning, so the girl was exhausted. She laid down onto her bed, the coldness of it sending shivers down her spine. She closed her eyes with a shaky sigh, allowing a single tear to flow down her cheek before she fell asleep.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

Though it was winter, the sun still managed to brightly shine on Luna. The blonde held three flowers in her hand. Today was the day that the accident happened, and Luna was currently walking to her parents grave sight. When she found the three gravestones side by side, she allowed a sad smile to appear on her face. She placed a rose on each of their graves, a white one for Estella, yellow one for her mother, and a red one for her father.

She cleared her throat before sitting down in front of the three graves. Tears immediately filled her eyes as she red her mother's grave. "ARIEL STAR. Loving Mother, Wife, and Sister."

"Hey, mama." Luna started. "Today's the day it happened. I miss you and dad so much, as well as my little Stella. I need you, mama. I don't know what to do. I'm falling apart. Everyone hates me. I have no one, mama. I miss you, god I miss you all so so much. Come back. Please? I need you to tell me that everything's going to be okay. I can't. . ." Luna let out a sob as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I can't do it anymore, mama. I don't think it's going to be okay. Not this time."

She looked over at her fathers grave, sucking in a choked breath. "I'm sorry dad, I'm sorry for not being tough enough for you. I tried. I really really tried. But it's so hard. I can't keep fighting anymore. I give up, dad. And I know I'm just letting you down even more, and I'm so sorry. But, I believe this is where I end dad, mama, Stell. Happily ever afters are bullshit. Whoever made that saying up should get hit by a truck."

Luna stood up, wiping the tears from her cheeks. "I'll see all of you soon. I'm coming home, Stella. I can't wait to see you again."

770 words

770 words

Authors note: The depression Luna is experiencing is breaking my heart. Fix it. Jasper. You and Edward need to get your shit together before Luna does something stupid. Thanks.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye lovelies!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH