𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE:HONEYMOON

CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE:
HONEYMOON

HER EYES WERE CLOSED as they arrived at their destination. The one thing that grabbed Luna's attention was the smell of the ocean. The salt filled her nose bringing a slight stinging sensation. Jasper was holding her hand, leading her to wherever it was they were going. Finally, he stopped and turned to face her.

"Open your eyes." Jasper whispered. He was now standing behind her, his hands on her shoulders and his mouth right beside of her left ear. Luna opened her eyes and her mouth fell agape at the sight before her. They were on an island. There was a beautiful two story cabin in the middle of the island that looked extremely homey. They were surrounded by the ocean which caused Luna to smile. They were the only two on the island besides the two maids that Luna had yet to meet.

"Jasper, this place is beautiful." Luna smiled in awe.

"Welcome to the island of stars."

"You're joking." Luna said, quickly turning to face him with wide eyes. He held a smirk on his features. "You bought me an island!? Jasper that's. . . why would you spend so much on me?"

"I would spend my entire fortune on you darlin'. Especially if I get this reaction out of you every time." Jasper responded. "I told you that I would give you the world if I could, and since I can't give you the entire world, I decided to give you a small piece of it."

Luna's eyes were glossed over as a wide smile covered her face. She threw her arms around him and he caught her as she nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. "This is amazing. I love it. I love you." She pulled away, looking up at him. "I love you so much."

"I love you too." Jasper told her before leaning down and giving her a passionate kiss. Luna smiled as she kissed back. They pulled away from one another before Jasper interlaced his hand with hers and lead her towards the house. Luna entered the home and was absolutely awestruck. It was gorgeous, and to her dismay, all of the walls were white. A grimace fell upon her face and Jasper noticed which caused his smirk to widen.

"There's so much. . . ew." Luna muttered. Jasper chuckled before dragging her along to a room that held double wooden doors. Luna cocked an eyebrow at her husband who just sent her an amused smile before pulling the double doors open. Luna's eyes widened and her mouth fell agape before a wide smile fell across her face and she let out a high pitched squeal of happiness that sent Jasper into a fit of chuckles. Inside of the giant walk-in closet wasn't clothes. No, inside of the closet was every assortments of paints, colored pencils, etc. Just for Luna.

"I thought that you would want to paint some of the rooms." Jasper shrugged at her.

"Have I mentioned that I love you?" Luna asked. "Because I love you."

"You've mentioned it once or twice." Jasper mused. Luna's eyes scanned over the many assortments of colors, idea's popping up in her head for each room. Jasper watched her with amusement before saying, "Is this the only room you're going to let me show you?"

Luna slowly tore her eyes away from the paints. "I completely forgot there was more to a house than a closet, living room, and kitchen." Jasper chuckled before holding out a hand towards her. Luna smiled before grabbing his hand and following him through the rest of the home.

"Why do we need a bed if we don't sleep?" Luna questioned, her face scrunching up in confusion as she walked into the bedroom.

"Darlin', I think the paint fumes have infested your brain." Jasper retorted, an amused smile playing at his lips.

"I think it's from where I'm still in shock at the fact that you bought me an entire island." Luna dismissed. A thought popped into her head. "Let's go swimming."

"Whatever you want darlin'." Jasper told her, watching as her face lit up with his words.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

They stayed longer than the normal honeymoon. The two stayed on the island for a month. Jasper joined Luna in her painting activities―︎allowing her to do the fancier designs. They went swimming a couple of times―︎each time always ending in a water fight started by Luna most of the time. They made love to each other, wanting to be as close as possible.

Luna had dreamed of getting married a few times, but this is not what she imagined. And she was glad this is how it was. She was glad that Jasper was her significant other. She couldn't ask for a better partner, because he was the best there was. He had his monsters, she had hers. That's why they were so perfect for one another. They could help each other up. They could balance one another out.

Sure, they had their ups and downs. They had a lot of ups and downs, but that was usual. Luna couldn't ask for a better relationship. She couldn't ask for a better husband. And for once, Luna was truly happy. And she wished to cherish the moment. And so, that's what she was going to do.

 And so, that's what she was going to do

887 words

Authors note: I love them so much🥺

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH