𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR:YOU WOULD'VE MADE A WONDERFUL FATHER

CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR:
YOU WOULD'VE MADE A WONDERFUL FATHER

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY." ALICE SMILES as she and the other Cullen's enter the home. Alice hands her a key.

"I stopped aging three days ago." Bella tells her.

"Well, we're celebrating anyways. So, suck it up." Alice smiles before she leads Bella and Edward from the home.

"Think she'll like it?" Jasper asked her.

"Oh, I know she'll love it." Luna smiled. She turned around around to face him, making sure the other's in the home couldn't hear her. "And, I know something you'll love so much more." She walked backwards towards the stairs with his hands holding hers. He cocked an eyebrow at her whilst she just smirked before quickly running to his room. Jasper smirked after her before quickly following her actions.

He quickly closed the door before pulling her into a kiss. A giggle escaped her lips as she kissed him back. Articles of clothing were quickly removed as the two spent the next few hours, relishing in the presence of one another.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

The next morning, Luna sat beside Emmett as she read her choice of book for the day. She, Emmett, Carlisle, and Jacob were all in the room. Emmett and Luna were sitting on the couch, reading. Carlisle was doing paperwork for the hospital. And Jacob was standing by the window as he patiently waited for Bella.

Emmett kept trying to change the page Luna was reading resulting in her slapping him several times―︎all of which he found amusing. Bella and Edward entered the room, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Wow, done already?" Emmett asked, earning another slap from Luna.

"Where's Renesmee?" Bella asked, ignoring the vampire's comment.

"Blondie stole her." Jacob responded, glancing outside towards Rosalie before turning to look at Bella.

"Break a lot of stuff?" Emmett asked.

"Emmett!" Luna scolded. "Stop speaking." Emmet let out a laugh as Luna rolled her eyes. She looked at Bella and offered her a kind smile. Their was silence as the phone started to ring. Bella looked at it.

"Is that Charlie?" Bella asked. Luna nodded.

"He's been calling twice a day." Luna gently told her.

"He's in pretty rough shape." Jacob sighed.

"Eventually we'll have to tell him you didn't make it." Carlisle tells her, glancing up from his paperwork.

"He needs to mourn, Bella." Edward softly says. Bella glances at Luna and Jacob who both nod their heads in agreement.

"Okay, we'll do it tomorrow." Bella nods. Emmett stands up.