𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIX:IN TOO DEEP

CHAPTER SIX:
IN TOO DEEP

"HE HASN'T BEEN HERE all week." Bella grumbled as she looked over at Luna. They were currently lying on Luna's bed, not another hour before they had to leave for school. Luna looked at her best friend that was laying beside of her on Luna's bed.

"Well, maybe he had something to do. Don't feel bad. I talked to Jasper on Tuesday in the library and then he never showed up for history. Nor did he show up Wednesday or Thursday." Luna talked. She let out a sigh. "It was probably something I did. I always manage to screw things up without realizing it."

"Hey." Bella sternly said, slapping Luna on the arm. "You do not screw everything up. You did nothing wrong. Trust me, Moons."

"I don't deserve a friend like you." Luna smiled. Bella looked at her and smiled back.

"No, I don't deserve a friend like you."

Luna turned her head to look at her alarm clock and let out a sigh. "Ready for another day of disappointment?"

"Always." Bella responded. The two girls got up and grabbed their bags before quickly leaving the home and making their way toward the school. Arriving, the two still had fifteen minutes before they had to go inside. Seeing as Luna's first period was a free period, she decided to stay in the truck a little longer. Bella waved bye to the girl and Luna sent her a small smile in return. Luna leaned her head against the seat as she let out a sigh.

Finally, she got out of the truck. She grabbed her bag and started to walk toward the school. Her eyebrows furrowed as she saw Jasper Hale standing there, patiently waiting. She walked up the steps of the school, slowly coming to a stop when she appeared in front of him.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class?" Luna asked. The Hale boy opened his closed eyes and looked at the girl.

"Free period." He simply answered. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?"

Luna shook her head. "Free period as well." She fixed her bag on her shoulder before saying her next words. "Are you waiting for someone, or just standing there because you can?"

He was surprised by her sarcastic words, but he smirked nonetheless. "I was waiting for someone. You, to be exact."

"Me?" Luna asked surprised. The two started to enter the building, walking down the hallway and heading toward Luna's locker. She opened her locker and the Hale boy leaned against the one beside of hers. "Why were you waiting for me?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "You're the only person that I have free period with that I enjoy the company of."

"You enjoy my company? That's sweet." If Jasper had any, blood would have been rushing into his cheeks. "You know all I'm going to do is sit in the library and draw."

"I like your drawings."

"You like to watch me draw, I think, is the correct term."

He put his hands up in surrender. "Guilty." Luna let out a small laugh before shaking her head and closing her locker door. The two started toward the library.

"I was told you weren't the talking type." Luna told him, adjusting her bag once more.

"I'm not. You don't seem like the talking type either."

"I'm not." Luna answered. "I came here with a plan to not make any attachments, Bella doesn't count. But, apparently you decided against that."

"I decided against that?" He asked with curiosity. She sent him a small smile as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yeah, you simply talked to me. Rosalie talked to me as well and she's really sweet."

"Rosalie? Sweet? Never thought I would hear those two words in the same sentence." Jasper mumbled, but Luna heard him. She slapped his arm playfully with a small laugh.

"That's not nice. Would you like me to continue?" She cocked an eyebrows. He smirked at the girl before nodding his head. "Anyways, you talked to me and all of my plans to make no attachments flew out the window. You intrigue me, Hale. Don't know why, but you do. What about me? Why did you decide to talk to someone weird like me?"

"You're not weird. You're different, Star. I like different."

Luna smiled widely at that. Her smile was blinding and it made a smile of his own, form on Jasper's lips. They appeared at the library and Jasper pulled the door open for the girl. He motioned for her to enter. "Oh, a gentleman? I would have never guessed."

Luna entered and Jasper quickly followed behind her. The two sat at the usual table and Luna pulled out her things out to start drawing. Jasper took the moment to look at the artistic blonde. Her lips contained a small smile and her eyes were fueled with excitement. Her hand swiftly drew perfect lines onto the paper and Jasper watched her every movement. He was in deep. From the moment they had caught each other's eyes in the cafeteria, she had been drawing him in. He knew it was dangerous, but he couldn't help himself. She was a drug, and he was addicted.

872 wordsAuthors note: Short chapter

872 words
Authors note: Short chapter. Sorry about that.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH