𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE:A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE:
A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE

THE TWO HAD QUICKLY changed into more appropriate clothing for the party, both wearing casual clothes―︎Luna's more fancier than Bella's. Luna had placed her hair in a half up do on her way into the Cullen home that she had become so familiar with.

"So, what did you talk to Charlie about?" Bella asked, trying to avoid the many people that were in the house.

"I asked him to give me away." Luna quietly answered. Bella was surprised, knowing Luna hadn't wanted a wedding originally.

"What made you change your mind?" Bella asked. Luna smiled as she shrugged her shoulders.

"I realized that even though my parents and sister aren't here any more, that my life shouldn't stop because of them. I need to move on, not completely, but enough to the point where it won't mess up what I want to do with my life." Luna explained to her. Bella smiled at her best friend, nudging her shoulder.

"I'm happy for you, Moony. You deserve this more than anyone."

"You think so?" Luna asked as they made their way towards Jessica and Angela.

"Oh, I know so." Bella answered.

"What did you think of my speech? Too easy breezy, too self helpful, you hated it?" Jessica asked the two girls once they were in earshot of her.

"No, I think you pretty much nailed it." Bella nodded.

"Not even going to lie, kinda inspired me." Luna told the girl, holding her hands up. Jessica's smile widened at Luna's words.

"It's like I was born to lead right?"

"Oh, totally." Luna nodded, glancing at Bella. When the song changed, Jessica's smile widened before she dragged Angela onto the dance floor. Just as the two left, Jacob walked up to the girls.

"What are you doing here?" Bella asked, her hold on Luna's hand tightening.

"You invited me, remember?" Jacob told her.

"Was my right hook too subtle for you. That was me uninviting you." Bella snapped.

"Look, Bella I'm sorry, about you know. . .the kiss and your hand. I'd blame it on the whole inner animal thing, but it was really just. . . me being an ass. I'm really sorry." Jacob told her. Bella opened her mouth to say something until the two girls spotted Alice, frozen on the steps. They quickly walked up to her.

"Alice? What do you see?" Bella asked.

Alice looked at the two girls. "A decision has been made."

"What's going on?" Jacob asked.

"They're not going to Seattle." Luna mumbled. "Come on, we need to tell the others."

Bella and Alice started up the steps, but Luna was stopped by Jacob grabbing her wrist. Luna glanced at him and rose an eyebrow.