𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE:A WOLF THING

A WOLF THING

"WE SHOULD GIVE THEM a moment." Luna softly tells the other members of the family who nod in agreement. Everyone left, leaving Bella and Edward in the room. Luna immediately walked over to an awake Renesmee, the little girl letting out a giggle when Luna was in her sight. Luna picked up the little girl with a smile. "Hello, my little dove." The little girl placed her hand on Luna's cheek and she smiled before nodding her head. She looked at Rosalie who was occupying the room with her.

"She's hungry." Luna informed. Rosalie nodded her head before leaving the room. The blonde came back and handed Luna a bottle that held baby food in it―︎Luna having fixing it the night prior. It was her mothers special recipe and Renesmee seemed to love it. Luna fed the girl, smiling as Renesmee drank half the bottle before not wanting anymore. Luna handed Rosalie the bottle once more before gently rocking the girl in her arms.

Edward had taken Bella out on a hunt before allowing her to see the little girl. Rosalie joined the room the room again, an amused smile pulling at her lips as she walked up to the blonde.

"Jasper's complaining that you're not showing him any attention." Rosalie mused. Luna snickered before shaking her head.

"Well, he can wait until Bella comes back before I show him attention." Luna said, giving the little girl in her arms a kiss on the top of the head. From Jasper's room, she could hear the boy let out a groan of impatience. Luna let out a soft chuckle. When the door opened, a smile fell on her face. The family slowly migrated to the room where Luna was. Luna turned around and smiled at her best friend. Bella smiled back before her eyes went down to the little girl in Luna's arms.

"You look beautiful, Bells." Luna softly tells her. She takes a step closer. "Bells, meet little Renesmee, you're gorgeous little girl." Luna gently places the baby in Bella's arm before taking a step back, allowing her some room. She smiled as Bella smiled down at her little girl. Luna walked over to Jasper, giving him a peck on the lips before looking back just in time to see Jacob try to take Renesmee from the girl.

"Alight, that's enough experimenting for one day."

"Jacob, she's doing great." Edward tells him.

"Yeah, let's not push it though." Jacob says, reaching for the child again. Bella pulls away.

"What's your problem?" Bella asked.

"Oh, do tell her, Jacob." Rosalie says with a smile, patting the wolves shoulder.

"This should be good." Emmett mused, a smirk on his features.

"Hold on a second." Edward says before taking Renesmee from Bella's arms. Rosalie walked over and took the baby from him before taking a stand beside Esme.