𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:THE CULLEN HOUSE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
THE CULLEN HOUSE

IT HAD BEEN A few days, and it had become a pattern for Rosalie to pick the blonde female up from her house. Luna had suggested several times that she could walk, but eventually Rosalie threatened to hurt her if she had found out the girl had walked to school. The two had gotten closer, much to the Cullen's surprise. They never thought they would see the day where Rosalie would get close with human, the same thing with Jasper.

Jasper would come over every night and talk to Luna for hours, waiting every night for her to go to sleep before leaving. Some nights he would stay with her until the sun would rise to be sure the girl got a full nights rest. Luna hadn't had a proper conversation with Bella since she and Edward had made their relationship official.

Luna was currently sitting in the Swan residence by herself. Bella had decided to spend the day with Edward whilst Charlie was working later than usual. She was sitting in her room with a bowl of popcorn as she watched Harry Potter on her laptop. The sound of her window sliding up caused her to turn her head, smiling at Jasper as he appeared.

"You know, no one's home. You could have actually used the door." Luna told him. He shrugged his shoulders.

"What's the fun in that?" Jasper asked. Luna let out an amused chuckle before looking back at her laptop. Jasper laid on the bed beside of her, Luna subconsciously cuddling closer to him causing the Hale boy to smile. They sat there in silence, watching the third Harry Potter movie. Jasper playing with Luna's hair and Luna snacking on her popcorn.

After an hour, the movie had finally ended. It would've been longer if Jasper had come in earlier. Luna sat up, going through Netflix as she decided on something else to watch. Jasper watched her for a moment, a debate running through his head.

"Hey, Luna."

"Hey, Jasper." She responded with a small smile.

"I need to ask you something." Luna paused what she was doing and looked at him. She sat her empty bowl of popcorn on the bedside table and turned her body so that she was facing the boy she had come to adore.

"Yeah, sure. What's up, Jazz?"

"We can still keep it under wraps like we have been, but I wanted to make it official. So, Luna Star, would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?" Jasper asked. Luna was surprised, but nonetheless a wide smile spread across her features.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend! Took you long enough to ask." Luna laughed. Jasper smiled at the girl and brought her into a loving kiss to which she gladly kissed back. Luna felt butterflies erupt in her stomach, as well as her heart rate picking up a few beats. If this is what love felt like, maybe it wasn't so bad.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

"You're coming with me." Luna jumped in surprise when Bella appeared in her bedroom. It had been the day after Luna and Jasper had made it official and Luna had managed to catch Bella before going to bed to tell her. Luna cocked an eyebrow at the girl.