𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE:IMMORTAL CHILDREN

CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE:
IMMORTAL CHILDREN

THEY WALKED BACK FROM Bella beating Emmett at an arm wrestling match and Luna was continuously teasing the boy about how he lost, laughing with amusement as she continued to receive glares from him.

"Jasper." Emmett grumbled before pointing to Luna who was laughing so hard that she had to stop walking for a moment so that she could catch her breath. Jasper put his hands up in defense, smirking with amusement as he looked over at his wife. Luna caught up with them, a wide smile on her face as she continued to think over it―︎each time she would go into snickers.

"I can't take you seriously anymore." Luna smiled, glancing over at Emmett who rolled his eyes. Luna shook her head, the smile never leaving her face. "I'm sorry."

"Mhm." Emmett hummed.

"Moons, stop fretting him." Bella smiled, shaking her head.

"Yes ma'am." Luna saluted. The group of vampires chuckled at her antics whilst Jasper pulled her into his side. Luna smiled up at him, his gaze already looking at her. He gave her a peck on the lips as he opened up the front door of the home they had all arrived back to.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

Renesmee had been growing exponentially fast. She now looked to be at least six years old and was still growing. Luna was placed in Jasper's arms as he read a book and she drew in her sketchbook. Luna was a little sadder this week seeing as Christmas as well as her birthday were only a few days away.

"I want to go visit Phoenix." Luna softly said, her eyes never leaving the drawing. Jasper glanced at her before marking his place and then placing his book to the side.

"If you want, we can go." Jasper told her. Luna shook her head.

"I can't leave Bella here." Luna whispered, her eyes finally leaving the page to look at him.

"Are you sure?" Jasper asked her. Luna nodded her head with a small smile.

"Yeah. I can go in few weeks, hopefully once things calm down." Luna responds. Jasper gave her a kiss before allowing her to lean into him once more. He removed the hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear as he gave her another kiss on the top of the head.

"Luna." Luna's head popped up at the sound of her best friend's voice. She quickly left Jasper's side, appearing beside of Bella in a second.

"What's wrong?" Luna quickly asked.

"It's Irina." She answered. "Carlisle's on the phone with the Denali's."

"What happened?" Luna quizzed, walking down the steps with her.

"Renesmee was catching snowflakes and Irina saw us and before I had the chance to talk to her she left. I'm kind of worried." Bella explained. Luna grabbed her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.