𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN:WEDDING RECEPTIONS

WEDDING RECEPTIONS

"WHAT DID I SAY about beauty sleep?" Alice quizzed as she did Bella's make-up. Occasionally, Luna would hand the pixie-like vampire the equipment that she would need so that she wouldn't have to look for it.

"Sorry. Bad dream. Maybe it's wedding jitters." Bella responded. Luna cocked an eyebrow at the girl before glancing at the door where Rosalie was standing.

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair." Rosalie softly asked. Luna immediately smiled at the blonde, knowing that she was trying.

"Really?" Bella asked, surprised.

"Please, I'm not offended by your choice of groom." Rosalie responded, walking behind of the girl and messing with her hair.

"Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality." Bella retorted.

"Essentially." Rosalie nodded.

"Weddings! They bring everyone together." Alice smiled. Luna smiled with amusement at the comment, shaking her head slightly at the vampire.

"Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful. Oh, honey." They all turned their heads at the sound of Renée's crying. Bella shared an uncomfortable look with Luna that made her chuckle. "Crap! My mascara."

Luna gets up and hands the woman a handkerchief. Renée smiles at the girl, thanking her. "Luna, it's been so long. How have you been sweetheart?"

"I've been good." Luna responded as the mother pulled her into a hug. She pulled away just as Charlie entered the room.

"I know, I look awful." Charlie retorts, causing the girls to laugh at his comment. Luna turned towards her best friend, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder and sending her a smile.

"I'm going to go ahead and go to the ceremony. You look absolutely beautiful." Luna tells her with a smile. She then turns to Rosalie. "Care to join?" Rosalie nods and hooks her arm into Luna's before the two girls walked out of the room. The two blonde's joined the other's, sitting beside of their respective mates. Jasper wrapped an arm around Luna's shoulder, giving her a kiss on the side of the head. Soon, Alice and Renée joined meaning that it was going to start soon.

When the music started to play, they all stood and turned to look at Bella and Charlie. Bella looked around, her eyes momentarily grabbing Luna's who sent her a nod. Bella's eyes found Edward's and Luna watched as Bella visibly relaxed. Once Bella was in front of Edward, everyone sat back down. Luna looked up at her best friend with a happy smile. She glanced at Jasper, squeezing his hand before looking back at the couple. They repeated the same words Luna and Jasper had to repeat, and finally they were married. Edward brought her into a loving kiss as everyone cheered and clapped for them.