𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲

CHAPTER FIFTY:TRAINING SESSION

CHAPTER FIFTY:
TRAINING SESSION

"SEE, THIS IS WHY I didn't want to tell Alice yet." Luna told Jasper. They had just told the family that they planned to have a wedding and Alice immediately squealed and ran up to her room to start planning. "We don't even have a date set, and quite frankly I'd like to enjoy being engaged for at least a month or two."

"Well, you should have told me to exclude Alice." Jasper defended with an amused smile. Luna huffed as she shook her head. She finished placing her hair into two french braids as she turned to look at her finacé. He gave her a kiss before grabbing her hand and walking down the steps towards the outside area where they were about to start training.

Luna took her place beside of Rosalie as Jasper and Emmett practiced whilst they all waited for Bella and Edward to arrive, as well as the wolves. Luna leaned her head against Rosalie's shoulder, the latter wrapping an arm around the girl. Ever since Luna had been changed and Rosalie found out what happened, they had become closer due to the fact that neither of them had wanted this life but were forced into it anyways.

Luna watched with amusement as Jasper flung Emmett across the yard, Emmett sliding onto his back until he jumped up, glaring at Jasper. The blonde only removed his hair from his face as he looked at Emmett.

"Again!" Emmett shouted just as Edward's jeep pulled up. They all watched as the couple got out of the car, walking towards them whilst Edward examined Bella's wrist which held the bracelet Jacob had gifted her. Luna couldn't help but roll her eyes at his over protectiveness. Rosalie and Luna separated from one another before going to their mates. Jasper hugged Luna, placing a gentle kiss on the top of her head as they looked towards the woods at the sound of the wolves coming near.

"They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms." Edward stated, looking over at Carlisle.

Carlisle glanced at his son before saying, "They came, that's what matters. Will you translate?" Carlisle walked forward towards the wolves. Luna watched as Bella greeted Jacob before Alice came and joined her side.

"Welcome, Jasper has experience with the newborns, he'll teach us how to defeat them." Carlisle explained to them.

"They wanna know how the newborns differ from us." Edward told him.

"They're a great deal stronger than us because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. Our kind is never more physically powerful than in our first several months of this life." Carlisle explained. Carlisle looked at Jasper and nodded his head. Jasper left Luna's side causing the girl to appear back beside of Rosalie.

"A newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army. But no human army can stand against them. Now the two most important things to remember are; first never let them get their arms around you, they'll crush you instantly. The second, never go for the obvious kill, they'll be expecting that and you will lose." Jasper explained to them. "Emmett."