𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

CHAPTER FOUR:COMPLIMENTS AND GOLDEN EYES

CHAPTER FOUR:
COMPLIMENTS AND GOLDEN EYES

SHE HAD FIFTEEN MINUTES  left before she had to go to her history class. She found a corner to sit in inside the library. She placed her bag beside of her and pulled out her sketch book. She flipped to the last drawing she had been working on, pulling out a pencil to work on the details. It was a simple yet complicated rose.  It was something she had started to work on before the accident, and she was just now getting around to finishing it.

Her eyes scanned over the page as she looked at the almost completed drawing. She didn't even notice someone walking up to her until they spoke.

"That's a beautiful drawing." Luna jumped in surprise causing her to turn her head to look at the person who had scared her. She was surprised to see the blonde goddess standing there, a soft smile on the girl's face.

"Oh, uh, thanks." Luna softly said, sending the girl a soft smile.

"May I?"

"Oh, yeah, sure." Luna moved her bag over, allowing the blonde to sit down beside of her. "You're Rosalie Cullen, right?"

"Hale." The girl corrected. "Jasper's my biological brother."

"Oh." Luna frowned, feeling bad for using the wrong last name. Rosalie noticed this and chuckled softly as she shook her head.

"It's alright. It's just a wrong last name, that's all. You're Luna Star, correct."

"The one and only." Luna lightly joked.

"Well, Luna, I just wanted to thank you. I overheard what you said to that Stanley girl, and I just wanted to say thank you."

"Oh." Luna was surprised at the news. "You're welcome." The bell rang, interrupting the conversation. Luna collected her things, standing up. Rosalie following her actions.

"I'll see you around, Luna." Rosalie smiled. Luna smiled back.

"It was nice meeting you." Rosalie nodded in response before leaving the library. Luna was confused to say the least. From what Jessica had said, as well as others, Rosalie was supposed to be a total bitch. This is why Luna hated gossip. It made people out to be something they are not. Luna sighed before placing her bag on her left shoulder. She walked out of the library and found her way toward her History class. She walked in and handed her slip to her teacher that he was supposed to sign.

"You must be my new student." Luna nodded in confirmation. The teacher sent her a kind smile. "I have a seat open in the very back beside Mr. Hale. Jasper, would you raise your hand?" Luna turned to see the same boy from earlier raise his hand. The teacher handed her her slip back and she made her way to the back of the classroom. She sat her stuff down before sitting in her seat. She pulled out her sketch book as well as a pencil. There was a history book already placed on the desk, but the blonde didn't bother looking at it.