𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:
UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN

"I SHOULDN'T BE HERE." Luna told herself as she pulled onto the side of the road, right outside of Forks. Bella had left the night before with Edward going to see her mother, and now Luna was betraying her friends suggestions at staying away from the redhead. She knew Jasper was going to be furious if he found out, little did she know he already knew. Luna got out of the car, leaning against it and waiting patiently for the redhead to show up. When she did, a small smile graced Victoria's pretty features.

She walked up to Luna, pulling the girl into a hug. Luna reluctantly hugged her back. Victoria moved away, a gentle smile still on her features. "Vic, I can't do this anymore. Things are starting to finally fall back into place and I don't want to ruin that."

"Come with me to Seattle." Victoria requested.

"I'm not-no? Why would I go with you to Seattle?" Luna asked, furrowing her eyebrows at the sudden question.

"You would be a great asset, my love!" Victoria smiled. "Besides, you said you wanted to leave Forks! This is the perfect opportunity!"

"I still have school."

"You'll graduate in a week." Victoria deadpanned.

"Victoria, I can't."

"It's because of that stupid boytoy of yours isn't it?" Victoria growled. Luna retaliated in surprise.

"He's not a boytoy, he's my boyfriend. That I just got back might I add."

"Well once he knows you've been talking to me, he's not going to want to be your boyfriend anymore." Victoria said with a wicked smirk. Luna frowned, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked down at the ground insecurely. Victoria's face softened again as she walked closer to her. She lifted her head up by placing a hand under her chin.

"Cheer up, little one. If you really don't want me to, I won't bother you any longer." Victoria gently told her. Luna nodded her head.

"Thank you, for what you've done the past months. But, I think this is goodbye."

"It's not goodbye, sweetheart. It's, I'll see you soon." Victoria gently told her. She looked into Luna's golden eyes and offering her one last gentle smile. "Until we meet again." She whispered before turning around and running into the woods.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

Luna hadn't realized how late it had gotten until she pulled back up at the Swan residence. It was eight at night and Luna was drained, though she could no longer sleep, she could still close her eyes and allow the peaceful chirps of the crickets to ease her mind. Surprisingly, Charlie was still not home. She massaged her temples as she trailed up the steps and towards her room.

She opened the door and jumped in surprise when she saw Jasper standing there. She closed her bedroom door behind her as she looked at the male. "What are you doing here?"

"Where were you?" Jasper sternly asked her.

"I just went on a drive-" Luna pointed her thumb towards the door, but Jasper cut her off.

"Don't lie to me, Luna." Jasper practically snarled at her. Luna's eyes widened in surprise.

"Jasper-"

"I heard you on the phone in the school parking lot yesterday, Luna." Jasper told her. He came closer to her. "Why do you have contact with Victoria?"

"Jasper, I-"

"Luna, why do you have contact with that redhead." Jasper growled.

"I don't anymore!" Luna quickly told him, putting her hands up. "That's where I was. I was telling her that I couldn't talk to her anymore because I didn't ruin what I had just fixed between us."

"What's with the pet names?" Jasper asked her.

"Pet names? You mean when she calls me sweetheart?" Luna asked. Jasper's jaw clenched. "I don't know, she's been calling me sweetheart since she turned me."

"Why would you stay in contact with someone that practically ruined your life?" Jasper asked, trying to wrap his head around the situation.

"Because I was desperate to remember what it felt like to be cared for." Luna softly answered, her arms crossing insecurely over her stomach. Jasper's anger immediately melted away at her insecure state. He walked closer towards her and place her face gently in his hands, lifting her chin so that she was looking up at him. Though, she avoided eye contact seeing as she felt guilty.

"Look at me." Jasper gently told her. "Darlin', look at me."

Luna moved her eyes so that they were meeting his golden ones. Jasper searched her eyes, the guilt clearly written all over them. She was scared that he was mad at her, and Jasper could see that. She was so precious in his eyes, and he could never be mad at her. Not when she looked at him like she would do anything for him to forgive her. Jasper sighed before giving her a kiss on the forehead. Luna leaned into his touch, closing her eyes as the memories of his lips placed against her skin crawled through her brain. His lips were removed from her forehead and her eyes opened once more. Her eyes met his, a silent desperation in her eyes which Jasper immediately under stood.

They got closer until their noses were touching. And then, their lips locked. They fit together like puzzle pieces, moving in sync with one another as they both showed one another how much they truly missed each other―︎how much they truly loved one another. And things escalated quickly. Luna was hoping that Charlie wasn't planning on coming home any time soon. She got what she so desperately wanted. And Luna never realized that she wanted―︎no needed―︎Jasper Hale as much as she did until that very moment.

 And Luna never realized that she wanted―︎no needed―︎Jasper Hale as much as she did until that very moment

953 words

Authors note: MY BABIES KDNFKDK🥺🥺

I hope you all enjoyed! Stays safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH