𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE:WEDDING PLANNING

WEDDING PLANNING

"ALRIGHT, WELL, THE ONLY thing we need now is the date." Alice told her. This is what she and Luna had been doing for a week straight. The two had been planning Luna and Jasper's wedding. Alice, knowing the girl was still trying to wrap her head around the idea of having a wedding without her parents being there, decided to go easy on her. Alice would do most of the planning, but Luna was right beside of her, nodding her head whenever she agreed with something Alice had suggested― ︎Rosalie occasionally popping in to help with the planning as well.

"Jasper! Come here!" Luna shouted, knowing full and well that if she had just simply spoke in her normal tone he would have came. But, she decided to be extra and yell loudly at him. Jasper walked down the steps and entered the living room where Rosalie, Alice, and Luna were all placed.

"Yes, darlin'?" He asked, walking up to her and then sitting on the arm of the couch so that he was beside her.

She looked at him before asking, "Have you decided on a date?" Luna and Jasper decided that Luna would do all the planning with Alice as long as Jasper picked the date they would become husband and wife. If you asked him, he would tell you that he would get married as early as tomorrow. All he wanted was to be with her, and he wanted that as soon as possible.

"July 7th." Jasper simply responded.

"But that's two weeks away." Alice whined, desperate for her brother and his mate to get married so that Luna could finally become a part of the family―︎officially that is.

"June 31st."

"Much better." Alice smiled.

"That's literally nine days away." Luna exclaimed.

"Luna, do you really care?" Rosalie asked. Luna opened her mouth, but stopped when she realized she didn't. She was perfectly fine with marrying him in nine days, at least it gave her a few days to process that she was going to get married. She shook her head.

"Then it's settled!" Alice squealed. "June 31st it is."

"Great. Now that that's done, I'm going to go hunt seeing as I haven't been able to for a week." Luna stated, getting up off the couch. She looked at Jasper before holding out her hand. "Join me?" He sent her a small smile before interlacing his fingers with hers. The two walked into the woods before stopping so that they could find their prey. They immediately went off in different directions. Luna attacking a cougar whilst Jasper had a couple of deer.

When Jasper found Luna once more, she was looking up at the dark sky. It was a clear night, allowing the stars to shine through. Jasper admired her from afar, she held a smile on her face as she looked at the white dots in the sky. She was absolutely infatuated with the dots in the sky. Jasper walked up to her, his arms wrapping around her waist from behind as he placed his head on her shoulder.

"Nine days left of being a Star. How does it feel?" Jasper asked. Luna's smile widened.

"I'm ready to let go of the Star name." Luna admitted, her voice soft as she spoke. "I'll miss it, but it'll help me move on from them." She let out a small laugh.

"What's funny?" Jasper asked. Luna turned in his arms so that she was facing him.

"Nothing. I just―︎I never thought I'd see the day where I was going to get married to the love of my life." Luna said. "It's the best feeling."

"Out of everyone I ended up with, I ended up with you. That's the best thing to have happened to me in a long time." Jasper told her. "And I'm glad that I'll get to call you Mrs. Jasper Hale."

"I love you, Jazz." Luna smiled.

"I love you too, Luna." Jasper responded before leaning down to give her a loving kiss.

" Jasper responded before leaning down to give her a loving kiss

672 words

Authors note: This is the last chapter of Eclipse! We're about to enter Breaking Dawn and we'll get to experience Luna and Jasper as husband and wife! I'm excited!

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH