𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX:HAPPY BIRTHDAY

CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"ALICE ASKED ME TO give you that. She crossed our lands to the ocean last night." Sam stated. The Cullen family stood on the porch. Jasper had an arm wrapped around Luna's waist as the two blonde's watched Sam hand Carlisle a note. Carlisle read over it before looking at his family.

"Carlisle." Esme questioned with worry.

"She's left us." Carlisle informed. Luna furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" Rosalie voiced Luna's thoughts.

"She didn't say." Carlisle responded.

"Can I see that?" Bella asked. Carlisle nodded his head. He walked up the steps and handed Bella the note. Luna read it from afar. 'Gather as many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come.'  Luna glanced at her husband before turning and walking back into the home. Jasper followed after her. Luna grabbed a suitcase and started to pack some of her clothes that she had placed in Jasper's closet. Jasper closed his bedroom door as he looked at her.

"Luna, what are you doing?" Jasper asked.

"I'm being selfish and going to Phoenix." Luna answered. She went to zip the bag closed, but stopped when Jasper threw some of his clothes in the suitcase as well. Luna looked at him. "What are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you."

"No. Jasper, no you have to stay here. I'll only be gone for two days tops. I'll be back Christmas night." Luna quickly replied.

"Great. Should I buy plane tickets."

"Jasper." Luna sternly stated.

"I'm not letting you go alone." Jasper stood his ground. She turned her body away from him as she let out an annoyed huff. Jasper walked up to her, spinning her to face him. She looked up at him as he looked down at her. "I'm not leaving you alone, not right now. Especially with everything that's going."

"But-"

"Luna, we will be back before anything happens." Jasper responded, placing her face in his hands. Luna sighed as she leaned into him, nodding her head.

"Fine." Jasper smiled at her before giving her a kiss on the top of the head. He went to pull away, but Luna stopped him. She pulled him back to her and captured his lips. It was a sweet and passionate kiss and if she didn't pull away soon, she didn't know who was going to lose control first, her or Jasper. She pulled away finally and looked up at him. "I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled, giving her one last kiss before quickly leaving to get them plane tickets.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎