𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:BASEBALL

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
BASEBALL

"SO, TOMORROW MY FAMILY is going to play baseball and I wanted to know if you'd like to come?" Jasper asked the girl.

"Isn't it supposed to rain tomorrow?" Luna asked, cocking an eyebrow at him as she looked up from her math homework.

"That's why we're playing tomorrow. We need the thunder." Jasper explained, shrugging his shoulders as he sat down beside of her. He snaked his arms around her waist causing her to sit up straight and turn her head to look at him.

"Sir, I don't know if you noticed, but I'm trying to do my homework." Luna told him. Jasper smirked at the girl.

"I did notice, darlin'." He nodded.

"See, when you say things like that, I can't exactly focus." Luna told him, narrowing her eyes at the vampire.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, darlin'."

"If I kiss you will you stop?" Luna asked with a huff. He didn't answer, only shrugged his shoulders. Luna gave him a quick kiss before pulling away and giving him a stern look. "Now, may I finish my homework in peace?"

"What's the fun in that?"

"Jasper, I love you and all, but I'm about to throw you out my window." Luna said, sending the boy a sweet smile.

"Did you just admit that you love me?" Jasper asked, cocking an eyebrow. Luna's eyes widened and she immediately looked away from him as blood rushed to her cheeks.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Luna stated, quickly going back to her homework. She finished the last problem and closed her math book before getting up and placing it in her book bag. She tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear as she avoided all eye contact with the vampire. He watched with amusement as she looked through her bag for sketchbook. When she couldn't find it she let out a sigh.

Jasper appeared in front of her, her sketchbook in his hands. He handed it to the girl, watching as she took it and then stuffed a strand of hair behind her ear. Jasper thought she looked adorable. He cupped her face in his hands and forced her to look up at him.

"I'm sorry for saying that, it just slipped out. I know it's too soon and I know you probably don't feel that way-"

"Luna."

"I really didn't mean to make things awkward, or anything like that. But, I'm not going to take it back because it's true and I don't expect you to say anything back and I don't want you to think I'm trying to rush things between us. But I-"

"Luna!" Jasper shouted with a laugh. Luna stopped rambling and looked up at him. He had a smile on his face as he looked at the girl he had come to adore. "Maybe it is too early, but I love you too, L." Luna's eyes widened with surprise at his words.