𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX:BACK HOME

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX:
BACK HOME

LUNA AND JASPER CAME back two weeks before Edward and Bella's wedding. They walked into the home and Luna let out a snicker when she noticed Alice and Bella sitting on the couch, planning Bella's wedding. Seeing as Bella had to sleep unlike Luna, wedding planning was taking much longer. Upon seeing the newly wedded couple, Alice stopped what she was doing and looked up at them with a bright smile.

She hopped up off the couch and skipped up to the two before pulling Luna into an embrace. Luna chuckled before hugging the pixie girl back. When Alice pulled away, she clasped her hands together. "So, how was the trip?"

"It was lovely." Luna smiled. "I've never painted so much in my life."

"Of course you would spend your honeymoon painting." The sound of Rosalie's voice filled her ears as she and Emmett entered the room. Luna shared a smile with the blonde before shrugging her shoulders.

"Can you blame me?  The walls were so bland." Luna muttered, her face scrunching up in disgust.

"Is this why she isn't allowed to have paints in the house?" Emmett questioned. The group of vampires―︎and Bella―︎all nodded their heads. Luna huffed, crossing her arms over her chest and Emmett just laughed at her.

"This is why I didn't want to come back. See the abuse I get put through?" Luna stated, looking up at her husband who was chuckling at her. Luna then decided to change the subject as she jumped on the couch beside of Bella. She looked over the girls shoulder and let out an amused noise when Bella sighed.

"How's wedding planning going, pal?" Luna asked, placing a hand on Bella's shoulder. The others filed out of the room leaving the two friends, and Alice in the room.

"There's so much." She whined. "How did you plan yours so fast?"

"Well, I sat on this couch for 168 hours straight." Luna smiled. "No moving, no off topic conversations, no hunting, hence why you couldn't come over for a week seeing as I probably would've killed you."

"I wish I didn't have to sleep." Bella mumbled. Luna's face turned into a grimace as she knew what the next topic was about to be. "Edward's going to change me after the wedding." Luna leaned away from her, agitation clear on her face. Bella glanced at Luna and then looked over at Alice, the girl nodding her head before leaving the two alone. Bella turned her body to face Luna who was staring out the window.

"I know you don't want this for me, Luna." Bella started. "But it's going to happen. The decision is final. I don't have another choice."

"But you do." Luna told her, keeping her voice calm. "You have the choice to be normal. To live a normal life. Why do you want to give it up so badly?"

"I want to be with him. For the rest of my life. I'm already a year older than him, I don't want to be any older if I can help it." Bella told her friend. Luna shook her head as she sighed.

"I don't support this, you know that." Luna told her. Bella nodded her head. "But. . . I support your happiness. So, if this is what you truly want, then I guess I don't really have a say in your choices do I?" Bella was surprised at Luna's words, but couldn't help but smile when Luna sent her a smile. Bella wrapped her arms around her, hugging her tightly. Luna smiled and hugged her back.

"I love you, Moony. You're the best best friend-slash-sister someone could ask for." Bella told her.

"Love you too, Bells." Luna responded.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

Luna walked up the porch steps and sat down, watching as everyone continued to set up the wedding for tomorrow. Alice was directing orders left and right whilst Bella was trying on heels―︎much to Luna's amusement. She let out a huff as she almost fell in them and looked at Alice with a frustrated look.

Alice sent her a sheepish smile. "Uh. . . you just have to break them in."

"I've been breaking them in, for three days. Can I just go bare foot?" Bella asked, more so begged. Luna let out a laugh when she saw Alice's face contort into one of horror.

"No! Absolutely not!" She shouted.

"Bells, how could you even suggest such a thing? Especially in front of Alice?" Luna asked with an amused smirk. Bella glared down at her friend before looking back at Alice and sighing before stepping out of the heels.

"I'm just thinking it's a little much, you know? The dress and the shoes and all of this." Bella stated, using her hand to make motions―︎ emphasizing her words.

"No, it's exactly enough. Tomorrow will be perfect." Alice assured her. Bella looked down at Luna who nodded her head in agreement.

"Don't worry, Bells. Tomorrow is going to be the best day of your life." She removed her eyes from Bella and glanced over at her husband with a small smile pulling up at the corners of her mouth. "Trust me, I know."

863 words

863 words

Authors note: Sorry for the short chapter!

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH