𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

CHAPTER ELEVEN:PORT ANGELES

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
PORT ANGELES

LUNA HAD DECIDED TO do some research the night before, staying up half the night resulting in her being tired the next day. Luckily, she found a book store in Port Angeles that held a book that might help her and Bella out. She had told Bella about it the next morning after chugging two cups of coffee. Now, Bella and Luna were outside where Jessica was bathing in the rare sunlight that decided to cover Forks that day.

"They aren't here." Jessica told the two girls. "Whenever the weather's nice, they just disappear."

"They just ditch?" Bella quizzed, sharing a look with Luna.

"No, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank them out for hiking and camping and stuff. I tried the idea out on my parents. Not even close." Jessica told the two. Suddenly, Angela appeared with a wide smile on her face.

"I'm going to the prom with Eric! I just asked him and I took control." Angela smiled.

"That's so great, Ange." Luna smiled, the said girl pulling Luna into a hug before doing the same with Bella. "Are you sure you have to go out of town?"

"It's a family thing." Bella told her as she got out of the hug.

"Oh my god, we need to hit the store in Port Angeles before the good dresses get cleaned out." Jessica told them. Luna's head perked up.

"Port Angeles? Can I come with you guys?"

"Of course! I need your opinion." Angela smiled. "What about you Bella?"

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'll come." Bella nodded before sharing a look with Luna.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

They sat in the store―︎they being Luna and Bella―︎as Jessica and Angela showcased dresses for them to judge. When Jessica had been trying on a pink dress, Angela a purple, a group of guys knocked on the window whistling at the girls. Luna made a disgusted face.

"Luna?" Jessica asked, grabbing the blondes attention.

"Looks great." Luna nodded, not really sparing a glance at the dress.

"You said that about the last five dresses." Jessica stated.

"You're not very into this are you?" Angela asked.

"There's this book store I really wanted to check out." Luna told them. "I'll met you all at the restaurant though?"

"Want me to come with?" Bella asked. Luna shook her head, offering her friend a small smile.

"No, I'll be fine. I'll be back shortly." Luna told the three before getting up and walking out of the store. Luna made her way down the side walk, looking up with a small smile as she noticed the sun start to set meaning the stars were going to be surfacing soon. Finally, after a ten minute walk, Luna found the bookstore she had been searching for. She entered, smiling at the man behind of the counter before trailing her eyes over the many many books in the store.