𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:OFFICIALLY ALONE

CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX:
OFFICIALLY ALONE

THE TWO GIRLS MADE it to the Swan residence in complete silence. Bella could feel the irritated vibes rolling off of Luna. Her hands were clenched around around the steering wheel, unclenching them only when the house came into view. Luna turned off her car and walked into the home without a word. Bella quickly following after her.

"Luna, I'm sorry."

"God, I wish people would stop saying that!" Luna shouted as Bella closed Luna's bedroom door behind her.

"When are you going to forgive them?"

"Why did you forgive them so easily?" Luna shot back. "Edward left you in a bad state Bella, and you come running right back into his arms as soon as you see him. Are you stupid? Or do you want to get hurt again?"

"I love him."

"Love is bullshit." Luna growled.

"Oh my God, Luna. Don't you see that Jasper just wants to talk?" Bella asked.

"I don't want to hear what he has to say." Luna snapped.

"I'm sorry, but I have to say it. You have not been yourself since you've changed." Bella told her. "Matter of fact, you've been a real asshole as of late. I don't like this side of you. I miss the nice and kind Luna that was considerate of others feelings and wouldn't dare hurt a fly. This Luna is stubborn and angry. And I know you don't want to hear it, but it's because of Victoria. And you don't see that because she has tricked you into believing she gives a damn about you.

"News flash, Luna, she doesn't! Why won't you get it through your thick skull that Victoria is only trying to get you onto her side so that she has something against the Cullen's that will weaken them. I don't know if you noticed, but every single one of them care about you. They enjoy your presence because all you are is kind and you bring a calming effect when you walk into the room. But not any more. All you bring now is rage."

"Don't guilt trip me in trying to forgive them, Isabella!" Luna growled at her.

"I'm not guilt tripping you, Luna. I'm trying to get you to open your eyes for five seconds to realize what Victoria is doing to you! She is manipulating you! All she wants is to get vengeance for James! She doesn't care about you, Luna! But you're so hurt that you want to believe she does! You're only hurting yourself! The Cullen's have been nothing but good to you-"

"Really? Did you really just say that to me?" Luna asked, her lip lifting up in a snarl. "They left me. They abandoned me. Jasper took my heart and mashed it between his hands until there was nothing left but ash! You really want to say they have been nothing but good to me?" Luna let out a scoff as she shook her head. "I thought that maybe you of all people would understand, Bella. You went through the heartbreak as well. But no. You're pathetic and can't live without your stupid boyfriend."

Bella's jaw clenched at Luna's words. "If that's really how you feel, then know that we are no longer friends until you get it through your thick skull that you're only hurting yourself in the end." Bella turned around and stormed out of Luna's room, slamming her bedroom door shut. Luna walked over to her door and locked it before turning around and sliding to the floor. Her knees were pulled to her chest as her eyes glossed over.

This is why she wanted to die. She was nothing but a fuck up, nothing but a burden. And she had just ruined the only other friendship that she had. Luna was officially alone.

 Luna was officially alone

632 word

Authors note: And this is the last chapter of New Moon. Hopefully someone will hit Luna with a brick and knock some sense into her in Eclipse.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH