𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE:LITTLE RENESMEE

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE:
LITTLE RENESMEE

CARLISLE, ESME, AND EMMETT all left to go hunt, knowing the doctor would need to be fed in order to help Bella deliver her child. Luna and Jasper kept away from the brunette more than the others, due to the fact that they both were scared they were going to hurt her. Luna was looking through Jasper's several books when she heard the front door open.

"I'll be right back." Luna smiled, giving her husband a quick kiss before walking out of the room. "Are they back yet?" Luna asked as she entered the room where Rosalie and Alice were, holding up Bella in between them.

"Sorry, blondie. It's just me." Jacob tells her. Luna rolls her eyes at the nickname, but couldn't help the smile that pulls at the corner of her lips.

"Such disappointment." Luna sighs, shaking her head.

"Why don't you tell Jacob and Luna what you've decided to?" Rosalie asked, glancing at the brunette she was keeping steady.

"What. . . what now?" Jacob asked.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names." Edward informs the two.

"She hates them." Bella says, a smile playing at her lips.

"Alright, let's hear 'em." Luna says, crossing her arms over her chest with an amused smile.

"They're not that bad. If it's a boy, E.J. Edward Jacob." Bella tells them.

"Okay, fine. That one's not awful. Why don't you tell them the girl's name?" Rosalie says with a small smile.

"I was playing around with our mom's names, Renee and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesmee." Bella says.

"Renesmee." Both Jacob and Luna state, making sure they heard correctly.

"Too weird?" Bella quizzed. Jacob and Luna exchanged a look.

"No, that's not too weird. It's beautiful and it's unique. It certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee." Luna states, giving her best friend a small smile. Bella smiles back. Bella goes to drink the cup of blood Alice had handed her when suddenly a snap could be heard throughout the room. Bella let's out a cry of pain as she falls to her knees and then to the floor.

Edward speeds over to her, placing a hand under her head. The others were at her side while Luna was frozen in place. She watched as they quickly placed Bella onto the operation table, Alice on the phone with Carlisle as she assured Bella that the doctor was on his way. Luna's eyes darkened at not only the spilled blood on the floor from the cup, but also from her best friend who was crying in pain. Bella's heart was racing making the blood flow desperately through her system.

"Luna." Alice called over to her. Luna looked at her, her black irises colliding with Alice's dark gold ones. Alice quickly ran over to her, trying to pull her out of the room. "Jasper!" Alice yelled. The said male was out of his room and down the steps with in an instant.

"Get her out of here." Alice tells him. Jasper grabs hold of Luna who wanted to desperately lunge forward. He quickly pulled the girl out of the home. He dragged her to stand in front of the garage, hugging his arms tightly around her as he tried to get her to calm down. Eventually, Luna calmed down and turned so that she could bury her face into his chest. She held onto him tightly, ashamed at the fact that she had even thought about attacking her best friend.

Jasper soothed her, a hand running up and down her back while the other was tangled in her hair. Luna was scolding herself, yelling at herself for even thinking such a thing. Bella's yells were so loud. They made Luna want to cry. She wanted to be there by Bella's side, but she couldn't, not without thinking about attacking her at least. It felt like an eternity before Carlisle and the others came back.

"It's over. You can come back in now." Alice tells the couple. Jasper nods at the pixie before he looked at Luna.

"You ready to go back in?" He gently asked her. Luna slowly nodded her head before allowing Jasper to lead her back into the home.

"Bella?" Luna carefully asked. Alice just shook her head. Luna's eyes glossed over as she looked at Alice. "The baby?"

"Renesmee." Alice tells her. "Do you want to see her?" Luna nodded her head. Alice lead the couple to the room where Rosalie was, Renesmee placed in her arms as she smiled down at the baby. Rosalie turned her head at the sound of footsteps. She offered Luna a small smile before carefully walking towards her. Luna took a step back, scared to hurt the child.

"You won't hurt her, Luna." Alice reassured. Luna glanced at her before looking at Rosalie who gave her a small smile as well as a nod. Carefully, Luna took a step closer towards Rosalie. The blonde gently handed Luna the little girl. Luna looked down at Renesmee, a smile immediately falling over her face.

"Hello, little Renesmee." Luna whispered towards the baby. She walked to the other side of the room, Rosalie close by her. Jasper just watched his wife interact with the baby girl, a smile tugging at his lips. She would've been a wonderful mother.

865 words

865 words

Authors note: I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye lovelies!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH