𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

THIRTY-TWO:BLOOD BAGS & THE COLOR WHITE

THIRTY-TWO:
BLOOD BAGS & THE COLOR WHITE

SCHOOL WAS ABSOLUTE TORTURE. Luna had resulted in taking away all of her senses completely as soon as lunch rolled around. Her jaw was clenched, and she was constantly looking down and glaring, whether that be at the table or the floor. Luna had spent a week in the school and from where she was gone for a month and a half, all attention was going on her which was something she didn't need.

Rumors had spread like wildfire when everyone noticed how Luna's already beautiful looks seemed to be heightened times ten. As soon as the bell had rang on that Friday afternoon, Luna walked out of the school as fast as she could without using her speed and hopped into her mustang before quickly speeding off.

She didn't know where she was going, but all she knew was that her fists were clenched tightly around the steering wheel and her throat was burning greatly. When Luna had finally stopped the car, her throat ran completely dry as she looked up to where she had arrived. In front of her stood the Cullen's home. Luna slowly got out of the car and popped her trunk before pulling up the floorboard revealing a secret compartment where she had placed a few blood bags just in case. Luna looked at it before she grabbed one and then closed her trunk.

Luna drank the blood, a feeling of overwhelming satisfaction flowing over her. She sat in her car and just stared at the white home as she drank away. If Luna hadn't hated white before, she definitely hated it now. It lacked so much life, but so did Luna. As Luna sat there with the empty blood bag in her hand, realization dawned over her. This is not who Luna was. She was sweet and kind and loved to draw. She didn't really care what people thought about her even though she did have her insecurities. Forks had completely ruined her life. And so had Victoria.

✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎✦︎

Luna walked into the Swan residence, offering Charlie a small smile as she passed by before making her way up the steps. She moved her hair from her shoulder as she walked towards the door. She opened the door and stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Bella standing there, the black cooler sitting on Luna's bed wide open. Bella held a blood bag in her hand, a look of disbelief in her eyes.

Luna quickly closed the door and sped over to the girl, snatching the blood from her hands and quickly placing it into the cooler before shoving the cooler back under her bed. Bella turned her head to look at Luna.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Bella, I-"

"Luna, what the hell happened in Phoenix?" Bella snapped, cutting the girl off. Luna looked at the girl before letting out a sigh and sitting on her bed, Bella following her actions.

"I tried to kill myself. I almost did, until Victoria showed up. She bit me. Pushed me off the bridge, and here I am." Luna explained, not looking up from her lap to meet Bella's eyes. Luna removed the green contacts, revealing her red irises before looking at Bella.

"Where did you get the blood, Luna?" Bella asked, feeling sympathetic towards her friend. It explained her recent actions.

"Victoria gave it to me. She knows I'm not comfortable with killing people so she's supplying me with blood bags." Luna truthfully answered. Bella stood up, walking over to Luna's window as she crossed her arms over her chest. She turned her to look at the blonde.

"So, you're in cahoots with Victoria?"

"Bell-"

"After everything she's done?"

"She hasn't done anything, Bella."

"She killed you, Luna!" Bella argued.

"And she was there for me, Bella! I was having a moment of weakness, and she cared for me. It's the most care that I've received since they left. So, I'm sorry for wanting to know what it feels like to be cared for again!" Luna whisper shouted back.

"Luna!"

"No, Bella. I have been trying and trying for you. I have tried to be there for you these past few months but you just push me away. I was upset, and I was lonely. Victoria was there. You weren't. She was there to help me control myself. You weren't. She understood that I didn't want to kill so she supplied me with blood bags! You couldn't. You couldn't do anything that she has done for me! But you could have been there! And you could have showed that you gave two shits about me!" Luna's voice grew gradually as her eyes glossed over with tears that would never spill. "I-I was hurt, a-and weak, and she was there."

Bella's eyes softened when Luna's tone lowered. "I'm sorry, Luna."

"I know, Bella. I know." Bella walked up to her and wrapped her arms around Luna as the blonde stood from the bed. Luna hugged her bag and buried her face into her neck. This is what Luna needed. She just needed a moment of comfort. A moment of peace. And hopefully, Bella would be able to help Luna realize how stupid of an idea that it was to trust Victoria.

877 wordsAuthors note: So next chapter is the chapter where Bella does the stupid thing, and you know what that meansss

877 words
Authors note: So next chapter is the chapter where Bella does the stupid thing, and you know what that meansss

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH