𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE:APOLOGIES

APOLOGIES

LUNA GOT UP THE next day from her comforting spot on her bed where she traced all of the dots on her walls until the sun climbed up. She put on a long sleeved yellow top the was cut short, and ripped jeans that had a respectable amount of skin showing, but not too much that made her seem like she was trying to flaunt. She put on her usual black and white Nike's before taking two small pieces of hair and braiding them, connecting them together in the back before leaving the rest of her hair in its natural wave. She put on her usual ring and necklace before looking at herself through the mirror.

Nodding to herself, she grabbed her bag before walking over to Bella's room and knocking on the door. First she needed to make things between her and Bella okay, and then she would go from there. Bella told the person to come in, and Luna entered. Bella was surprised to see the girl in the same vicinity as her, seeing as they hadn't talked since their argument.

"Do you have a second?" Luna carefully asked. "If you don't I can just wait and-"

Bella smiled softly at Luna. This was the old Luna. And just by the way she was holding herself, Bella could tell. "Luna, it's fine."

Luna nodded her head before walking further into the room. She sat her bag down on the floor before cautiously taking a seat beside of Bella, holding her breath so as to not be tempted. "I just wanted to apologize for my behavior this past month and a half. You were right. I was a total asshole and Victoria had it pressed into my brain that she gave a crap about me. I'm sorry for what I said, and I'm sorry I haven't treated you like a friend. You're my best friend and I don't want to lose you because I'm too stupid to realize that you were only trying to look out for me. You don't have to forgive me, I know my actions we harsh-"

Bella wrapped her arms around Luna, the blonde girl tensed under the contact but nonetheless hugged her back. "And you're my best friend, Moony. You will never lose me. No matter how many fights. No matter how many times we say we aren't friends, you will never lose me Luna."

They pulled apart and Bella held a smile on her face. Luna smiled shyly back at her. "And you will never lose me."

"Does this me you're going to stop ignoring Jasper and show him all of your love and affection that you have so desperately been holding back because you're stubborn?" Bella quickly asked. Luna let out a melodic laugh that made Bella's smile widen.

"Well I have to actually you know, make sure he still loves me after everything."

"'Make sure he still loves you', did you really just say that?" Bella asked. Luna got up from Bella's bed and grabbed her bag, Bella copying her actions before following the girl downstairs. Bella sent a quick message to Edward, letting the boy know that she was going to be riding with Luna.