𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:NOVEMBER

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
NOVEMBER

**WARNING! SUICIDAL THOUGHTS ARE MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER!**

November 10th

"THIS NEEDS TO STOP. I need to stop calling you. I know you aren't going to answer. And I know you aren't going to listen. But I don't think I can do this anymore Jasper. I really don't think I can.  I'm trying. I promised my dad that I would always try to the best of my ability in any tough situation. I miss my dad. I miss my mom. I miss Estella. I miss you.

I haven't opened my sketchbook in almost two months, Jasper. And I think that's your fault. You always loved my drawings. You would sit there and watch me for hours on end, drawing to my hearts desire. Now they all remind me of you. It sucks. Everything fucking sucks. I think that if I see you now, I would punch you.

No one has hurt me as much as you have Jasper. And that says a lot. I have been through some shit that you know nothing about. That no one knows about. My family doesn't even know about it. I can't really tell them anymore because well. . . they're dead. And that's my fault. It's always my fault."

November 17th

"I hate you."

November 30th

"I'm done. You know what. You promised Jasper. You promised me that you wouldn't leave. You promised that I wasn't a burden. I told you not to make promises that you couldn't keep, but you did anyways. God, Jasper! I wish I would have never met you. I wish I had never come to Forks. I wish my parents had never died. I wish I wasn't here. I wish I wasn't born. I wish I didn't love you.

You promised me, Jasper. And you broke that promise. You knew that I had abandonment issues yet you still left me. You know what Jasper, fuck you. I can't physically or mentally do this anymore. I'm so tired of feeling like this. I just don't want to feel anymore. I hate you. I hate you. I HATE YOU!  I WISH YOU WOULD JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD! I wish I was fucking dead."

November 31st

"Goodbye, Jasper."

371 words

371 words

Authors note: THIS HURTS.

I hope you all enjoyed! Stay safe! Until next time, bye loves!♥️

@HAHA_LIFEISTOUGH