✦28

-

Austin's POV

-

"Hey bud," I spoke gently, shaking Andrew awake.

He groaned before slowly opening his eyes.

"It's time for bed,"

"Noo," he whined almost in a whisper.

"Yes, even Madi's asleep." I lied. Oops.

He slowly nodded in comprehension, and once I felt he was going to drop back to the floor again I gingerly lifted him up and into my arms and made my way up the stairs.

I kicked open the door carefully and tucked him underneath the thick blankets. I took cautious steps towards the exit of the room before being startled by his little voice. "Goodnight Uncle Austy, I wove you,"

"Love you too Drew, sweet dreams," I grinned and slowly closed the door, leaving it a crack open.

"Wait!"

I sighed under my breathe, and turned back around. "Yeah?"

"Can I say goodnight to mommy and daddy?"

"I think they're asleep buddy, how about we call them first thing in the morning?" I suggested, my head peeping through the door.

"Okay....G'nite." He whispered as his eyes slowly but surely fluttered closed.

I smiled as I tip toed back to my bedroom and walked inside impatiently.

"Hey," I felt a smirk shape it's way onto my lips as I locked the door.

"Hi," Madison rose from my bed. "Where's Andrew?"

"Asleep, now. We're all set." I took cautious steps towards her. ".....Can I touch you now?"

"Please," she whispered.

"Hm," I murmured, taking a hold of her waist. "I think this needs to come off, what do you think?" I ran my eyes up and down her body.

She nodded, slowly shimmying out of her leggings and t-shirt as I couldn't help but stare with lust.

"Fuck," my jaw lowered as I admired her standing there in red lace. Beauty. "You look absolutely exquisite... My favorite color, too."

She flushed at my compliment. "I um, bought it for you,"

"You bought this, for me?" I smiled, pulling her closer by a tug on the waistband of her underwear.

She nodded. The thought of her thinking of me when she tried this on was insanely arousing.

"It's sexy," I growled. "I find you intimating, Madison. Very intimidating."

"Yeah?" She questioned innocently, her teeth sinking deliciously into her bottom lip.

"Indeed, I do."
She brought her hands under my shirt and steadily rubbed up and down my chest.

"I think this needs to come off, what do you think?" She mocked as I watched her with amusement. This is one of the many sides about her I take pleasure in. Her confidence.

Her soft hands were careful as they lifted my grey v-neck over my head. I quickly removed my sweats, leaving us both in our undergarments.

"You're so hot," Madison breathed as her eyes trailed up and down my body.

I tried to suppress my smug smile but I couldn't bring myself to.

"I think you've got it mixed, baby." I gently grabbed her leg and rose it to wrap around my torso. I pushed us up against the wall, causing her leg to rise more against my hard c.ock.