✧47

-

Madison's POV

-

When I made it back to Austin's place, he immediately crushed me in a long, but necessary, hug. I was surprised when we spent a lot of time just talking.

It was cute how he wanted to know what I did and if I had fun, instead of pushing me up and the wall and kissing me roughly like I had expected.

Not that I didn't enjoy that; I liked how gentle and interested Austin was being at the moment.

We were seated on the floor in front of the fire, wrapped in blankets where our legs lay entangled. I grinned as Austin's hand lightly trailed up and down my back, goosebumps rising onto my skin shortly after.

"Hi." He murmured into my ear softly, his curls tickling the skin on my neck.

"Hey baby." I whispered back, listening to the fire crackle.

"I missed this a lot, you know." He sighed.

I nodded in agreement and coached him on to say more, just because I could listen to him talk all day. "What in particular?"

"I don't know, feeling your presence and being able to hug and kiss you. But you're here now..." He trailed off, pulling my back closer against his chest. Not a word was said as he slipped his hand under the soft blanket and swiped his thing against my upper thigh. "Let me touch you." He purred, and the atmosphere grew ten times hotter in just two seconds.

I nodded, "I'd like that."

"Good, because it wasn't a question." He spoke smugly and I rolled my eyes, which he couldn't see, as he pulled my leggings down my legs that I luckily remembered to shave.

"Top off please, princess." He demanded, scooting over a bit to allow me to unbutton my shirt and toss it on a chair.

I was pulled back against his bare chest as soon as I laid down again. "So impatient." I mused, referring to how fast he undressed himself.

"Only for you." He deadpanned, biting my earlobe and resting his chin on my shoulder blade. His boxers were covering his dick, but that still didn't stop the fact that I felt it poke my butt. "Thats what you do to me."

The color rose to my cheeks as I took Austin's hand and placed it on my soaking underwear. "Thats what you do to me."

"Mmm," he rubbed along my center through the material. My toes curled and I spread my legs as he whispered the dirtiest of things into my ear.

"Austin, I need more." I mewled. "Please."

"Okay." He kissed my neck, "My princess gets what my princess wants."

My breathing hitched in my throat as he finally stuck his hand under my panties and toyed with me before inserting two fingers. "Austin,"

"I know baby. I'm right here." He coaxed. "Feel me stretch you out, so deep and so good."

"Fuck." I groaned as his fingers swirled inside of me. "Baby, like that."

"Your p.ussy, God I missed it. Soft, wet, and warm just the way I like it." He kissed up my neck from behind, gently sucking on the skin. His words turned me on even more, and he used his digits to collect my juices on his fingers before pumping them back in again.

My p.ussy pulsed at his movements, and I felt Austin move against my bum. "My good girl. How beautiful you are. How about I play with your c.lit, yeah?"

I nodded furiously in acceptance to his offer and wiggled against his hard cock. "Damnit, Madison." He hissed, harshly rubbing my c.lit.

"Oh, shit. Yes!" I mewled as his skilled fingers worked their magic, stroking and circling all the right spots, his dick grinding against me.