✧3

-

Madison's POV

-

All of my classes for the day blew by pretty fast in my opinion. All we did was introduce ourselves, get our text books and other supplies, things like that.

I was pretty happy about doing nothing, but I know that it would only last so long.

I was feeling nervous for some odd reason about going to my last class of the night, math. My professor is Mr.Mahone, and I couldn't help but reply in my mind our awkward encounter.

I guess I don't want to make a fool of myself in his class now that he knows I'm clumsy. If I guess correctly about all of the girls- and I bet even some of the guys- will be drooling over him.

-

My class is around 8 in the evening, so I just go in sweatpants, a white v-neck, and my tan uggs. I put my hair in a quick bun. I can't stand wearing jeans for longer than 9 hours, its fucking uncomfortable. I don't want to be bothered, so I do as I please.

I make sure to be at class a little early, I'd rather be than late. And plus- I wouldn't want to make a bad impression on my first day... even though by the looks of my clothes it probably seems that I don't care at all.

I step foot into the huge classroom to find a few people already in their seats. I spot him, turned around facing the computer.

I make my way over to an empty desk, not really in the mood to socialize with anyone at the moment.

I miss home already, and all my close friends. This dull feeling inside of me sucks ass.

I don't really want to talk to any of these people, most of them probably drink and party every other night until 3 am.

However that idea is ruined when someone decides out of all the god damn seats to sit next to me.

I keep my head down, just scrolling through my phone.

"Hi" I look up to see a girl, dressed in light jeans, a plain pink polo and some glasses. Her warm brown eyes are welcoming, and by the looks of it I'm guessing she is not the party type.

"Hi" I greet, keeping my tone friendly.

"Um...You don't mind me sitting here do you?" She asks.

"No, not at all." Maybe.

"Really?"

"Yeah. Why wouldn't that be okay?" I question.

"It's just- usually people say no to me." She spoke slowly.

"Well I guess I'm not like most people." I grinned.

"Oh, good." She chuckled, taking a seat besides me and plopping her bag between us.

"I'm Allie by the way."

"Madison, but you can call me Mads or Madi if you want."

Maybe this won't be so bad. She seems fairly nice too, so I'm sure this won't cause me any harm.

The minutes pass by, me just scrolling through my phone and occasionally making small talk with Allie. Slowly, the classroom becomes filled with more people. At 8 on the dot, the bell rings and a few more students rush inside.

Mr.Mahone turns and scans the class, and when his eyes find mine he grins, only for a mere second, then nods in my direction.

"Okay class, I'm going to start out with a short introduction. My name is Mr.Mahone and as most of you know I will be your teacher for this semester. I'm not going to ask you all of this 'how was your summer?' crap. I know most of you don't want to be here, but this is the next step into becoming a full adult and finding your place in the future. So I suggest you take this class as seriously as I propose to do."

All eyes were on him, including mine. The way he spoke was so sophistic and serious, while he maintained to stand perfectly calm and collected.

"So now that we have that settled, I'm going to go over what I have planned for you to learn this year."

He started to skim through papers of a big textbook, licking his lips.

I bit my lip as I watched..

He changed from earlier, and now he was wearing a button up red shirt paired with a black tie and matching black pants. His hair was combed back nicely, and it was taking everything in me to compose myself.

Why was my mood changed from laid back to turned on in point five seconds? Yeah he's handsome, but out of my league and my damn professor. He didn't even do anything, besides stand there and I was getting hot. The fuck?

This is going to be one long ass year.

-

Stepping out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my body and hair I made my way towards my bedroom.

I slipped on my pajamas then bounced onto my bed. I stayed there for a minute, just loving the feeling of the cold comforter against my skin.

I decided to call my parents and just let them know I'm alright since I have nothing else to do.

The phone rang for a few seconds and finally my dad picked up.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Hey dad, it's Madison."

"Hi sweetheart, everything good?"

"Yup! Just wanted to check in and tell you I'm doing perfectly fine." I explained.

"Great. How was the first day?" He questioned.

"Fine, kinda boring. But I wasn't really expecting it to be fun so.."

"That's good Mads. Just stay focused, do your work, and you'll be perfectly fine. Trust me. I miss you so much." He said, and I could feel the sad and happy in his tone. I smiled, my dad was always good with giving advice.

"Dad it's only been a few days." I chuckled.

"I know I know. My baby is growing up! I'm so proud of you Madi, stay safe okay?"

"I knowww. I'm 18, I can handle it." I reassured him. His soft chuckle booming through the line warmed my heart.

"Dad, I would love to stay but I want to get some rest since I have an early class in the morning. I love you and tell mom and Dani I say the same."

"Will do. Goodnight baby, love you."

"Goodnight dad." I smiled and hung up.

I watched a few more episodes of housewives before I decided it was really time to go to bed.

I fell into slumber with a grin on my face, thinking about today and what the future has in store for me.

-

-

-

So this chapter is kinda short but I just wanted to give it to you now bc I haven't updated in a few days.

Ilysm and have a wonderful day or night.💕

10 votes for next chapter!