✧15

-

Madison's POV

-

Slowly, I turn around to meet the last person I've wanted to see at the moment. I stood there saying nothing, almost hiding behind Austin.

"Madison, we need to talk." Alex stated.

"Theres nothing to talk about, your a dick. End of story." I said, trying to stand my ground.

"Just let m-"

I cut him off, taking a step in his direction. "If you think Im going to stand here for even a second and lsiten to your crock of shit, then your wrong."

"Madison, can you just let me explain myself? I've felt like shit all week, and I want to try and make this right." he pleaded.

"I-"

"Good, you deserved it." Austin spoke causing me to gape up at him. "Listen kid, you just need to let Madison have her time to proccess it, okay? You need to respect her descision, and if you keep bugging her I can guarntee you wont be recieving her forgiveness any time soon." What the fuck is he doing?

"How the hell would you know?" Alex spat.

"Because unlike you, I know how to treat a woman." He bit back taking a step forward.

Holy fuck, I cant just stand here.

I nudge myself in between the two of them, before anything can happen. "Alex," I turn my head in his direction, "You have to give me some space, okay? I dont want to feel stressed right now any more than I have to be. So just let it go for while, for me."

He sighs, probably in defeat. "Okay. Only because I really like you...."

"Thank you." I say monotonously and wave my hand in front of his face, signaling that im annoyed.

Without another word he nods curtly in my direction, not even bothering to look towards Austin, and turns on his heels. Whew.

"I could have done that myself." I spoke, irritated that he wouldn't let me speak for myself.

He looked taken back a bit, "Oh really?"

"Yes, really. What happened between Alex and I is none of your business."

I mentally cursed myself after I let those words pass my lips. Fuck, I've been really moody lately...

I lifted my gaze towards Austin, with his jaw clenched tighlty. He didnt dare look down at me, just straight ahead.

We kept strolling, with an awkward silence between us. Im surprised he hasn't lashed out at me by now.

Immediatly after turning a corner, I was yanked into what I assumed was a closet because of the raging smell of cleaning supplies. I could feel Austins body warmth, signaling he was near me.

"What the fuck?" I shrieked feeling his hands on both sides of the wall behind me, keeping me trapped.

"What happened the other night, was 100% my business, whether you'd like to admit it or not. When you were crying in my arms and I was holding you tight, because that little prick let you down, that has every right to concern me. You dont expect me to just stand there and do nothing, when he clearly doesnt know how much trouble he put you through, right?"

I shook my head as a no, feeling my knees turn to jello at the heat coming from his hot breath on my neck.

"He could never lay a finger on you wihtout having his face knocked in." He whispered. "Do you understand, now?"