✧27

-

Madison's POV

-

"What do you say? Do you think they'll fit?"

"Yes, they look fine," I sighed. We've already been in the store for over 45 minutes and Allie has yet to try on her clothing.

"Are you gonna get anything?" She spoke, skimming through the clearance racks.

"Nah, I don't wanna spend my money. I really don't need anything either."

"Mads," she scoffed. "Get a little something for, you know..." She trailed off and I obviously caught where she was going with this.

"No, Al-"

"No," she cut me off. "Try these on, they look to be your size." She pushed a matching red lace bra and panties set into my arms.
"You said he liked this color, right?"

"Yes, but-"

"But what? Madi, he'll love it. Trust me,"

"You seem like you've have tons of experience on this." I raised my eyebrow.

She rolled her eyes and spun me around. "The dress rooms are right there, now go!"

"Alright alright," I mumbled, making my way to the changing room and quickly removing myself of my clothing.

I sighed at the sight of myself in the mirror. The stretch marks on my legs and stomach made my self esteem drop in a heart beat.
(A/N I'm sorry I just couldn't bring myself to write about a picture perfect girl, I think everyone is beautiful in their own ways)

I blocked my emotions out not wanting to ruin my mood and slowly slipped into the fresh garments.

Allie was right about the size as well as the color, it complimented my skin pretty well. I just wasn't sure if I loved it, would I be able to show this to Austin and feel good? I guess I'd have to find out.

I took the matching set off and put them back on the hanger neatly before dressing myself once again. The price read $80, fuck. I opened the door with a sigh and clutched the items in my hand, ready to checkout.

Even though I promised myself to save my money, I don't want Allie to bug me about this nor pay for me, it wasn't worth the fight.

"Mads!" Allie waved her hand to grab my attention and I made my way towards her. "Ready?"

I nodded. Thank God we were finally getting out of here.

"So, how did they fit?"

"Pretty nice."

"I told you," she smiled in pride. "That will surely make him drool."

I nodded in agreement not even sure that he would, just to give her the satisfaction she wanted before patiently waiting in line.

-

Austin's POV

-

Friday had rolled around faster than I intended it to, I was grieving the thought of watching my nephew over the entire weekend. But once he was in my presence I remembered how much his bubbly persona could light up a room.

"So, little man, what would you like to do tonight?" I turned to Andrew after we waved off my mother and his parents through the window.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm a wittle hungry."

"Yeah?" I slowly lifted him over my shoulders and smiled to myself once I heard his small giggles.

Once we were in the kitchen I sat him down on the counter. "Does daddy ever let you have McDonald's?" he shook his head as a no. Who the fuck doesn't give their children McDonald's every now and then? Oh wait, my brother.

My Professor [am]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें