✦12

-

Madison's POV

-

Is he really making out with someone right now? Fucking blonde bimbo.
I knew this was a bad idea, and I can finally conclude that I hate college parties.

I take one more glance at him with his tonuge down her throat and I speed walk to the front door. I feel like I'm going to puke.

I get into the street and take my heels off because I cant be bothered right now, and I start walking in search of anything.. a gas station, diner, somewhere where I can find directions back to my place.

I honestly thought Alex was a genuine guy, but I guess not.

Fuck- I'm crying a river now. As much as my feet hurt I'm pushing myself to keep on walking.

-

Austin's POV

-

"Thanks for the ride, Uncle Austin." My niece Alexa says as I pull up to a huge house.

"If I hear you get into any trouble or I have to pick your drunk self up at 3 am youll make sure your father will know. And you know I'm always hear if you need me to kick someone's ass, okay? Don't hesitate to call me." I reassure her.

She chuckles, "I wont, I wont. Love you."

"Love you too baby, no funny buis-" I'm cut short as she slams the door shut.
I watch until I can see shes inside, and start to drive away.

I laugh at the memories of myself in college with my friends. I definitely did some things I regret, but I was young and stupid.

-

Pulling into the parking lot of my place, I can't stop but think about how exciting bed sounds right now. Finally.

I hear faint sobs as I walk up my porch stairs, and my head immediatley snaps in that direction.

From what I can tell its a girl sitting outside with her hands over her eyes.

Wait, Madison? Why is she sitting outside this late?

Oh, whats wrong?
Absentmindedly my feet take me to her.

"Madison?" I ask as calm as possible, and kneel down next to her. Her head jolts up and her eyes lock with mine. Tears are pouring down her face and I can tell shes embarased as she suddenly finds an interest in the ground.

"Whats wrong, baby?" I cooed, trying to calm her down as I slowly rub her back.

She sniffles, "My um, keys."

"Did you lose them?" I question. She shakes her head no. What?

"I, I..." she trails off.

"Come here." I gently command and extend my hand to help her off the ground. She engulfs me in a warm hug right as soon as shes up. After a few seconds I carefully lift her legs so they wrap around my torso and I start walking back to my place. I sure as hell am not leaving her out here.

"Shh, its okay." I softly whisper in her ear in atempts to stop her crying.

I take my house key between my fingers, and once its unlocked I kick the door open. I set Madison down on my kitchen counter while I go fetch her a glass of orange juice.

I set the glass down besides her, and for a minute she looks so lifeless. She takes a sip and I smile in relief.

"Do you want to tell me whats wrong, Madison?" I question carefully.