Prologue

-

Madison's POV

-

Today was the day. I had all my bags packed and ready to go in the trunk. It was finally happening- I was going to college and I would be away from all my family and friends.

I was kind of happy though, having space to myself would be nice. I saved up extra money from working this summer to rent myself a little condo so I wouldn't have to stay in a dorm. I've heard terrible things about dorms and how disgusting and cramped it can be sharing a room with a complete stranger, and I wasn't willing to find out what that would be like.

Besides, I would be visiting my family ever weekend or two -at least untill I make some friends- so it wouldn't be that miserable. And if I needed anything, there was only 90 miles between us, about an hour and a half drive.

I quickly skimmed through my room, making sure one last time I had everything I needed.

"Madi honey we have to go now if you want to settle in before dark!"

My mom yelled from down the stairs.

"Well I guess this is it." I told myself as I placed the picture of my family and I a few years ago back on my dresser.

I'm onto a new journey at college that will lead to a new life in the future, and I'm ready for this hell of a ride.

-

-

-

Hey ! So here's a prologue for my new story :) I'm going to be working more on this story as you know and i am going to be taking my time with it, I don't want to rush anything. I want it to be well thought out and come out well :) if you like it so far make sure to give it a vote and tell me what you think ! Ily all.

Xx