✧1

-

Madison's POV

-

Stepping out of my car, I was immediately hit with the cool Long Island breeze.

I sprung to my feet and my family helped me take my bags into my condo. I haven't seen it in person yet, just from pictures online.

I walked into a decent sized place, it was tiny but it would only be me here anyways.

You walked into the kitchen, and to your left was a sliding door where I would be doing my laundry. Going past the kitchen was a little living room with a couch, coffee table, a little wood-burning fireplace, and a table that suits 4 people- so if I had company there was room for everyone to eat. And then up the stairs was my loft, or bedroom, with a bathroom.

It was perfect for me.

-

We had just finished bringing all of my boxes and bags from the car, and I told my family I could unpack my things. It would keep me a little busy until I could find something to do. I said my goodbyes to my parents, them giving me the usual talk about staying safe, locking my doors and calling them every now and then so they knew I was okay. I said goodbye to my sister who was four years younger than me, Daniella, as well... thanking God that I wouldn't have to deal with her constant nagging for a while.

I gave everyone a hug, and they were off.

I was here -and alone, finally.

About 3 hours later I had everything unpacked and put away- all my clothes hung in my closet, my bed made, picture frames up. However I had to go to the grocery store considering my fridge and cabinets were completely empty.

It was only about 4 pm and I had more than enough time to go food shopping, so I thought I would stop by campus and take a stroll around.

I got in my car and about ten short minutes later I was there.

I examined my surroundings- buildings and classrooms were of course everywhere. There were the horrid dorms I was almost going to be staying in, a library, the gym, and a few trees with benches underneath them here and there. It was really nothing special.

I turned a corner in hopes that I would find my way back to my car when I accidentally bumped into someone, and papers went flying. They were scattered everywhere.

I gasped before helping the man pick up his thing.

"I'm so sorry!"
"Are you okay?"
I kept on letting the apologies flow out of my mouth until he spoke up.

"That's quite alright. It happens." The voice was deep and sophisticated.

"Im so so sorry Mr..." I brought my gaze to his own, wanting to match the voice to a face. Hazel green eyes, chocolate brown hair, tall- attractive.

"Mahone. And you are?" He asked calmly.

"Madison- Santori." I paused, deicidng that it wouldnt hurt to tell him my last name.

He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"Well Miss Santori, it's getting dark and you should be making your way home. It was a pleasure meeting you."

"Um, yeah. I guess I should be getting home, and again I apologize for crashing into you."

"Hey, it was an honest mistake. Don't beat yourself up over it. Have a lovely evening." He spoke in a tone filled with reassurance.

"Good evening, Mr.Mahone."
He sent me a warm smile and I returned it, and with that we were both headed our separate ways.

-

After my incident with whoever the man was, I went to the grocery store to get some food to stock up with. Mac n cheese, pasta, cereal, fruit, veggies, orange juice, milk, ice cream- just basic shit like that.

I always dread bringing the groceries in, especially by myself.

I was trying to carry in six bags at once, and it wasn't a surprise to me when I dropped all of them- fuck.

After at least 5 minutes trying to grab the rest of the damn groceries I had them all back in the bags.

-

Austin's POV

-

Stepping foot out of my white Audi, I grabbed all my work papers and made my way to my condominium.

As I was walking, out of the corner of my eye I spotted a girl scrambling to pick up bags on the ground.
That makes two of us today.

She was bending over trying to put her things back into place, and it completely caught my attention.

Okay, I admit it. She has a nice ass.

After about 3 minutes she had all of her bags back into her hands and she set them down on her porch, trying to find what I assumed her keys.

When she looked up, the porch light illuminated her face perfectly. It took a second of thinking for me to match the familiar face, but I figured it out.

Miss Madison Santori.

She is attractive, but she's a student. So I didn't have the option to associate myself with her other than on school grounds.

Before I made my way home, I glanced at her one last time. I studied her face that was shown off under the bright porch light. I'm not going to lie, I looked at her ass again. How could I not? Im a man with hormones, and she was wearing leggings. Not my fault..... I suppose.

Stop.

I turned away and walked back to my car, hoping to God this chick would stay out of my mind.

Because if she didn't, I would have a fucking problem.

-

-

-

Here's chapter 1 :) tell me what you think!

Xx.