✦2

-

Madison's POV

-

Today is officially my first day of college.

I got up at around 6 to get ready since I wanted to look more than decent for the first few days.

I throw on some white jeans, a knit olive green sweater and some black riding boots. I put on my jewelry which consists of three studs in each ear and my silver high school ring.

Shortly later I step into my bathroom to retrieve my straightener and turn it on. By the time I'm finished putting on my deodorant and brushing my teeth, the straightener is hot.

My hair is thick and long, so it takes about half an hour to get it the way I like, mostly why I don't do it often.

Satisfied with my hair, I spray some perfume on, quickly apply some foundation and mascara, grab my book bag and head downstairs.

Once I finish my cereal I'm ready to get to school.

-

I pull into the familIar parking lot, looking at all the buildings swarmed with people coming in and out.

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little nervous.

The only thing I can do to cheer myself up is to think about how my friends are going through the exact same thing and that this is one big step towards my new beggining.

I step out of my car in hopes to find where my first class, chemistry would be. I look left, right straight anywhere trying to find the Williams Family Building where my class would be held. Hmm.

I spin around completely and glance at each building around me- but nothing.

I'm looking everywhere on the verge of getting even more nervous, untill I see Mr.Mahone walking by himself.

Maybe if I ask him he'll direct me.
I fast-walk a little to catch up to him and start to walk next to him.

"Uhh, good morning, Mr.Mahone."

"Miss Santori." He nods at me as if saying good morning as well.

I studied what he was dressed in- a white button up shirt with black pants and a matching tie, with hair combed back almost perfectly.

I snap out of my thoughts and nod back.

"So er- I'm trying to finding the Williams building. Can you tell me where that is ?"

"Well I was I just headed towards there. You don't mind walking with me do you?"

"Of course not." I grin.

As we were walking I told Mr.Mahone all my classes, and he would point out the buildings that they were in and the teachers who taught in them.

"That's the Jones building, and in there is where you'll have science with Mr.Valdes. He's kind of a, loony bin."

His eyes widen in regret and almost immediately he speaks "Oh, my. I'm sorry, that was insensitive of me. Please don't repeat that."

I can't help but laugh and when I do I can barely hear the chuckles escape his mouth.

"No worries."

-

"Well Miss Santori, it seems as if we have arrived."

"Thank you Mr.Mahone. I would have gotten lost without you. And please, call me Madison."

"Madison, it was my pleasure. I'd enjoy to walk with you again."

"That would be nice." I blush. Blushing? He's a teacher Madison, not a crush.

We shake hands and say goodbye, and he leaves me lost deeply in my own thoughts.

-

-

-

Have a goodnight 💕 please vote if you like this story so far. I'll try to update every time I can 😊