✧7

-

Madison's POV

-

I was humming the words to one of my favorite songs as Mr.Mahone and I were walking to this cafe or whatever it is.

I caught him glance at me and I stopped humming in embarrassment.

He gave me a side smirk.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing.." he shook his head. "Come, were here."

He opened the door to this cute little coffee house and put his hand on the end of my back, leading me inside.

The rate my heart was beating at increased ten times in just a second.

We walked and stood in front of the counter. There was no line, considering its a tiny place and theres only about 3 people in here.

"Hi, how can I help you?" They guy behind the register asked. He looked about 17-ish?

"Two medium hot chocolates, please." Mr.Mahone turned to me. "Whipped cream?"

He took my vigorous head nod as answer and turned back to the cashier.
"With whipped cream, as well." He added.

"Is that all?"

"Madison, would you like anything else?" he questioned.

"No no, I'm fine." I stammered.

"That will be it, then." Mr.Mahone said.

"Your total will be....$6.27"

I reached for my wallet, but before I could even pull it out of my bag Austin put his palm over mine and pushed my hand to my side.

"I got it."

"But you promised," I whined.

"Its not even seven dollars, Madison. Its okay."

"Liar." I squinted my eyes. I could see the smirk form on the corner of his mouth. Bastard.

He handed the guy his money, and we each took our hot chocolate.

We slid into a booth, Mr.Mahone facing me. I took a sip, and fuck it was the smoothest cup of hot chocolate I've ever had.

"Holy..." I trailed off.

"It's good, eh?"

I giggled. "It's amazing. Thank you."

"All my pleasure, Miss Santori."

I took another sip and looked around a little. Dark brown walls with dim lights gave the place a warm feeling.

"This place is really cute, do you come here often?" I questioned, taking glances at some of the photos on the wall.

"Actually my grandmother used to take me here when I was little every Sunday after Church. We would just sit, share a few donuts and just enjoy each others company." He was grinning like a little schoolboy.

How can this man be the cutest yet sexiest motherfucker around?

"Thats the sweetest thing..." I felt my heart melt.

"Like you?" He rose his eyebrow.

I looked down because I could feel my cheeks heat up. Is he trying to flirt? Because if so, this is completely wrong.

I didnt know what to say either, so I nervously took a sip from my hot cocoa.

Mr.Mahone stared at me, a smirk shaping its way into his big lips.