✧59

-

Madison's POV

-

"Austin," I moan into his mouth as he backs me against the front door, hands wandering every square inch of my body. "O-open the door. Someone c-could see."

"They can mind their fucking business, yeah?" He breathes hoarsely, lips still on mine as he takes the keys out of his back pocket and let's us inside.

His mouth manages to sponge its way all over my face and I giggle as we both stumble upon one another. "Do you even know what you're doing?" I laugh out and he nods, "You could say that."

And in one quick second I'm up and in his arms, although he carries me in a totally different direction than up the stairs.

The kitchen? He sets me down on the counter and that's when I decide to question him. "Austin wh-"

He gets up in my face, grabbing my chin roughly with his hand and pulls my body flush again his, "I told you what I wanted for dessert, but I don't think you quite understood what I meant."

My eyes widened briefly as those words passed his lips, and he started leaving a trail of kisses along my neck, making his way up to my ear. "You are the most beautiful woman on this earth- inside and out. My rock, my angel, my baby."

I moan and groan as his hot breathe hits my skin and within moments Austin has me laid flat on the counter.

"I need..."

"Shhh, I know Mads. No need to pant." I get on my elbows to watch as he scrunches my dress up to my hips and gets to his knees. He kisses me over my underwear and I already want to lose it. "Stay still." He warns me as I squirm under his hot touch.

Austin leaves love bites so tenderly and gently along my thighs that I feel as if we're going in slow motion. With a swift movement he pulls my underwear down and already gets to licking one thick line up my s.lit.

He brings two fingers to scissor my entrance and encloses his mouth around my sensitive c.lit, sucking with all his might.

I catch Austin peak at me through his lashes with hooded eyes, knowing, just knowing his clear affect on me.

"Aus-tin!" I whine in short breathes when he speeds up his actions, nose moving up and down my core with the rhythm of his tongue.

"I said still, Madison." He growls when my legs clamp together, and he holds them down with both his hands. "I know you're coming, aren't you princess? Yeah?"

"Mhm." I nod my head vigorously, my back arching when the last thrash of his tongue sends me into my orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh my god." I murmur as I start to calm down, Austin still cleaning me up and moaning in delight as he does so.

"Baby girl, I fucking love the way you taste on my tongue. But we've still got a lot to do don't we?" He laughs when he takes in the appearance my disheveled state, scooping me up and housing me over his shoulders.

I'm still recovering from what just happened but I manage to spill a few words and sound a little bit like a human.
"You know I've always hated when you carried me like this!" I play when Austin jogs up the stairs, pretty quickly if I must say.

"I'm sure it's so hard to be carried around, right honey?" He speaks sarcastically and I roll my eyes, thankfully that goes unnoticed.