✦48

-

Madison's POV

-

Friday was becoming more and more dreaded as the days passed by. I hated having to keep this from Austin, but Alex had a point. I want to have some memories when I walk out of this place, and that doesn't include being bossed around by Austin.

And it's not like I was technically lying. I did tell him that I'd be hanging with Allie, and that's partially true. Right?

I pushed the thought aside as Allie hopped back into my car after collecting her things in her dorm. "I don't have much that'll make me look hot, so I was kinda hoping you could lend me something for the night?"

I nodded as I proceeded back to my place. A memory came back to mind of when I first met her and I laughed, which made her eyebrow raise in confusion. "I just remember the first time I met you, you were so shy. You had on like, a pink polo and these old jeans. Now look at you, wanting to look 'hot'"

She shot me a glare before lowering her head in embarrassment. "I was having a rough week!" She protested. "I mean, I was nervous too. I'm usually not nervous which is weird. But moving all the way across the country without knowing anyone can rack up some nerves." She laughed and I nodded.

"Your outfit was horrid though, no offense." I smiled.

"Bitch, if your luggage got lost you'd be dressed in a trash bag." She laughed and returned my gesture.

"Agreed. But tonight, I'm fixing you up."

-

I was annoyed. One thing about Allie, is that she never fucking stops. Doing anything.

I picked out about 6 dresses to which she refused to try on, so I started with makeup instead.

"I don't like that color." She eyed the eyeshadow in my hand.

"Too bad." I mumbled, closing her lids. She tried to grab her phone as I was applying the makeup and I crossed my arms. "Allie, stop moving." I groaned. "This will only take a few minutes if you let me do what I'm doing."

"I just, I'm not comfortable with this much shit on my face." She shrugged.

"Why didnt you tell me that first? My lord." I shook my head.

"Just finish, I want to see how it looks anyways."

"Will you stop with your phone and all the squirming?" I negotiated.

She huffed before nodding. "But I get to pick out your dress."

"Fine, cool. Whatever it takes to get you to stop fucking moving." I laughed.

Once Allie's makeup was finally done, I convinced her into wearing one of my tight red dresses which surely didn't fit me anymore. And I have to say, she looked good.

"Holy fuck, Mads. Wow," She admired herself in the mirror and I grinned. "Told you," I basked in my pride.

She nodded and walked towards my closet while I took a seat at the end of my bed. "What about this?" Her hands pointed to the blue lace dress on the hanger and I shook my head.

She pouted and looked about some more, so I decided to put a little bit of foundation on. I kept my makeup loose with a bit of a smokey eye and some mascara, and I was done.

"Put this on, Alex texted me he's on his way!" She called, tossing me a fairly tight black dress, almost like Allie's but a bit shorter.

"I don't know..." I hesitated. "If I wear heels my ass will be hanging out."